Soulmates

(Sorry I lost Inspo in the last chapter! Hope this one is better.)

|Nick's pov|

"HEYYY Sorry we're late, we got held up." Charlie said as we walked through the door, we saw Tara, Darcey, Tao, Elle, Aled, Issac and Sahar all in Tao and Elle's house. Elle looked at him as if saying 'Ha, you think we don't know...' Charlie went over to Sahar and started talking to her.

"Hey! You guys doing good?" Darcey asked as she gave Tara a kiss as she walked by.

"Yeah, we're great. How are you guys?" I replied.

"We're fine, although, Tara is exhausted with the twins." Darcey said looking back at Tara.

"Dang, we've only got the one and we're up to our shoulders in stress!" I exclaimed.

"GUYS Stop talking about the kids and let's have some fun!" Tao shouted over to us as if we were deaf. I laughed, 

"We should probably go over there and see what they are up to." We walked over there getting a drink from the mini-bar, Darcey got a Vodka martini and I just got a Fanta since I was driving. Surprisingly Charlie only had two glasses of the Prosecco, I mean this is a party and Charlie is Charlie.

"We want to thank you all for helping us stay together and for bringing us together," Elle announced, Tao standing next to her. "We also want to thank all those who had to put up with mine and Tao's twilight levels of pining." Tao's face lit up red.

"And, even though we are the last couple of us to get married, we assure you, we'll be the last to get divorced aswell" He joked, we all laughed. "No, no but seriously. I didn't think soulmates existed, that was before I met Elle, she's my soulmate. Then there's Tara and Darcey," Tara and Darcey smiled sweetly as they heard this. "And Nick and Charlie, god the cheesiest couple out of all of us and we know it." I looked at Charlie as he laughed, he was my soulmate...

The rest of the evening went really well, we hung out and joked about what happened when we were teens and about how Tao said I looked like a golden retriever.

"You do!" Issac laughed as I took another sip of my Fanta.

"I do not!...Do I?" I turned around to Charlie who just looked in the opposite direction.

"I can't answer that without getting kicked out of our bedroom tonight." He replied still looking the other way. I laughed as I kissed his cheek,

"We're playing truth or dare, there is no other option!" Darcey shouted across the living room. I kissed his neck and answered him by saying:

"There's no chance of me kicking you out, then we won't have that surprise I promised." I whispered, only he heard so he blushed like crazy as we went to sit on the floor with everyone else.

Darcey spun the bottle, it landed on Aled.

"Truth," Aled sighed putting his doodle book down.

"ME, ME, ME, ME!" Elle shouted "Did that boy you liked in secondary ever ask you out?"

Aled didn't speak. "He- he did...But when his mum found out she stopped him from seeing me, as she was homophobic..." Elle ran over to him and gave him a hug,

"I'm sorry! I thought you two were a thing but keeping it on a low so we hadn't met him..." (She sat next to him for the rest of the game)

Everyone else apologised and then we continued with the game. The bottle was spun again, it landed on me - of course with my luck!