Prologue: The Proposal Pt. 4

(EVER SO SORRY MY KIDDYWINKLES MY LAPTOP BROKE AGAIN AND MY PHONE DIDNT WORK BUT IVE GOT A NEW ONE NOW AND AM READY TO UPDATEEE~ HOPE EVERYONE WHO GOES TO SCHOOL HAS A GOOD SEPTEMBER!!!!p.s I got you some smut to make up for it 😏😏😏 pp.s remember this is before they get married so charlie isn't pregnant 🤪)

|A few days later|

"Fucking hell, I hate my job." I whispered to myself as I slammed the car door.

I loosened my tie and made my way up the stairs to our flat, passing one of my many neighbours and waving. I hooked the keys out my pocket and fiddled with them, attempting to find the right key for the door, I checked my phone and saw the time:

21:38

Shit. Hopefully Char wasn't too worried.

I made my way to our room and saw Charlie sleeping with our bedside light on. Obviously he had fell asleep waiting for me.

I went to the kitchen to fix myself up some tea, I put the kettle on and was on my phone waiting for it to finish when I heard a noise behind me. I whipped my head towards the sound in panic,

"Hey, It's just me!" It was Charlie...I blew a sigh of relief and walked over to him,

"Sorry, hey Baby," I put my forehead against his. Wrapping my arms around him and his far too big grey hoodie.

"What's wrong? Was work a bit shit?" Char asked, holding my face.

"Yeah but, I've got you now..." I replied, resting my hands on his. "How's Rey?"

Charlie bit his lip "I thought she'd enjoy a sleepover with her..." He stared at my lips "Friend..." He looked up at me suggestively and grabbed my tie, pulling me closer,

|Charlie's pov|

"How about you?"

Seeing Nick's flustered face made me want to laugh so hard, but I kept my cool for the sake of the night to come,

"Uh-"I cut him off as I pulled him even closer so he used his hands to catch himself on both sides of me, pinning me against the kitchen island. "I uh-" Nick stuttered nervously "Don't know what to say..."

"Hmm, want me to make it easier for you?" I stood up and started walking away, slowing dropping my jacket to the floor, revealing a tight black crop top and small tight shorts. I heard Nick's jaw drop. Stifling a laugh, I closed the bedroom door behind me and was walking over to the bed before I was tackled and pinned against our wardrobe, Nick had thrown his tie off and was unbuttoning his shirt as he held me there, our tongues moved in sync together.

"I need this-" Nick managed between kisses,

"Me-Too," I replied, pulling his head to me to deepen the kiss. Nick bit my bottom lip as I let out a moan, he chuckled, pulling my legs up around his waist. "Mmh~"

Nicks tongue made its way into my mouth and started playing with mine. He then stopped kissing me and started kissing my neck. "Ah!~" I gasped as he licked then sucked my neck. Nick walked over to our bed and threw me on it. He arched himself on top of me, staring into my eyes before continuing his work on my neck.

"Mmh~ char..." Nick started undoing his trousers.

"Ahh~ w-wait Nick." Charlie pushed Nick away for a second. "Why does this feel like make up sex?Are you okay? I mean you seemed pretty down when you came in..."

Nick paused "I'm fine char, really-"

"I know your not babe. So please don't lie... talk to me?"charlie held nicks face.

"...work was just a bit...shit." Nick replied, averting his eyes from Charlie's.

"Oh baby..." Charlie said, hugging Nick. "I love you Nick..."

"I love you too char..." Nick leaned in for another kiss as he ran his hands up and down Charlie's body letting out soft moans as he caressed him.

"Mmh~" Charlie moaned as he turned off the lamp, leaving only the fairy lights on in their room...

Leaving only the two of them...

(AGAIN SORRY ITS SHORT ILL BE BACK SOON! IM GOING TO COMIC-CON OVER THE WEEKEND WITH MY GIRLFRIEND SO I WONT BE UPDATING BUT ILL MAKE SURE TO UPDATE AFTER. BTW IF YOURE A BUNGOU STRAY DOGS FAN IM MAKING A NSFW ONESHOTS BSD BOOK SOON! STAY SAFE LOVE YALL ❤️❤️❤️)