Just trust me

( Thanks everyone for being patient here we aree!!)

|Charlie's pov|
|Couple hours later|

I woke up with a throbbing headache as I winced at the light above me.

God did I pass out again?! For fucks sake.

"Nick?" I asked weakly. My voice was croaky and tired.

"Char?" I heard Nick's soft voice. I could somehow tell he was sad. "How are you feeling?"

"Got a headache that's all...Did I pass out again?" 

"Yeah...But everything's fine..." There was ear-piercing silence,

"Nick. I-" I huffed

"It's fine...I know," He chuckled. I shot up,

"How?!" Of course I messed up. I wanted to tell him!

"The nurse kind of blurted it out, but that's not the point." Nick stood up and kissed my forehead. "I'm happy!" 

"Nicholas Nelson I swear to god if you do this to me again, I'm getting a divorce," Nick laughs.

"I'll try not to make this happen again, don't worry," 

"You'd better not, even though I'm lucky I don't show it, I don't want to go through the surgery again," I rubbed my eyes.

"Look Charlie, Tori- I was- I know about our first..." Nick avoided eye contact,

"What?" I stuttered.

"What. Happened," His voice whimpered, 

"I don't know what you're-" 

"STOP THE FUCKING FACADE, YOU WERE PREGNANT BEFORE WEREN'T YOU!? AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME, WHY. WHY NOT CHARLES? DO YOU THINK I'D BE ANGRY AT YOU THAT MY FIRST FUCKING CHILD WAS-..." Nick teared up. 

"I had no control! My mum- You know how shitty my mum is! I don't have anything against her, I didn't want to!" I cried.

"They were my kid too, I had a right to know-"

"YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO LOST A CHILD HERE. I LOST MY BABY TOO, I DIDN'T WANT TO! I WANTED TO KEEP THEM, RAISE THEM, WATCH THEM GROW UP! DON'T YOU KNOW WHY I NEVER LET REY SEE HER GRANDPARENTS!?... I was only 8 weeks, when I lost them. My mum said I wasn't fit, to be a parent. She said self-harm isn't a good impression, a week later was when I went to hospital again...Passed out from low blood sugar levels, the cuts," I was on the verge of tears, "I wanted us to have a kid, Nick. I wanted to have them..." 

Nick wiped his tears before more came. He rested a hand on mine,

"I love you. I'm sorry," He looked down at our hands.

"I love you too." I looked at Nicks face, he was really upset. I moved over as he collapsed onto the bed and started sobbing. "When we got home I'll show you the ultrasounds. I'll show you the names and then we can think about our new baby..." Nick didn't answer but I knew he wanted too.

"I just- I feel, I feel like I let you down. Protecting you..." He whimpered, I held his face up to mine.

"You didn't fail anything... I'd say we're stronger now. We may have lost something, but we gained two more," I kissed Nick's wedding ring and he put his hand on my chest as we kissed. I love Nick, more than anyone or anything.

"The doctor didn't want to rush you but we're free to go whenever," Nick said, still holding on to me like I was about to dissapear.

"Okay, I'm ready."

"Let's go."

|At home|

|Rey's Pov|

I was playing mario-cart at home with my cousins, I was sitting on Finn's lap. He was helping me win against the twins.

"And round the track and....WOOOOOOOOO," Levi shouted, Aunt Tori laughed.

"I bet I can beat your time," She said, a smug look on her face.

"Dad? Did you play this as a kid?" Finn asked, still looking at the TV.

"Nah, I was more of a book person. Though I would sometimes play when I went round your mothers," Uncle Micheal sighed from round the counter.

Aunt Tori rolled her eyes, "Don't you dare call me mother. Makes me sound old like you," She laughed as she walked over to him,

"Ugh, how dare you. I was the one who married you," He argued, jokingly.

"I carried and gave birth to your children." Aunt crossed her arms in victory.

"...Touche, love." Uncle replied.

"MUUUUUM! I WANT A GOOOOOO!" Whined Lillith. Aunt took the controller out Levi's hand and gave it to Lillith.

"There you go Lilly, now who has the other controller?" she asked,

"You play!" I said giving the controller to Aunt.

They were half-way through the game when something popped into my head.

"Auntie?" I asked 

"Mhm," She hummed in reply.

"Why don't I see my other Uncle?" The whole room froze. I felt Uncle tense up. Aunt looked up to him and bowed her head,

"He was mean, and hurt your dads. And... Something happened where he upset Uncle Micheal," she said.

"Oh..." I said. The door suddenly opened and Aunt ran over to it, 

"Charlie!" She exclaimed. I gasped

"Dad! Papa!" I ran over to them and Dad picked me up and kissed my head as I clung onto his neck.

"Nick how about you get Rey's food ready and I'll show Tori and the others down," Papa kissed Dad on the cheek and left with everyone else other than me and Dad, I talked to him about Mario cart, and how Levi won.

Papa came back up and we watched movies for the rest of the night,