IX

"Shawn, really?" I inwardly rolled my eyes at his dirty underclothing on our bedroom floor.

It's been a month since I've been able to do anything with the progress of our master suite bathroom. Career calls. And even longer since I've spoken with Maurice. It's better this was way. The guilt has been eating at me. It's caused me to be a bit bitchy. Plus, Jay's been back for a little and still has yet to notice or pay any attention to the things I do for him. It's quite strange that someone who's not my significant other pays too much attention to me.. That's why it's best for him to stay away. Not including the fact that he and I came to a mutual agreement.

"What are you talking about Bey?" Shawn questioned typing away on his Mac Book.

"You only been home for a week and yet you still manage to dirty up our room with your damn draws, put this shit in the laundry basket!" I lashed at him throwing it at him.

"Bey would you quit that? Damn, chill out." He yelled back at me.

"I would if you'd pay attention to the little things I do just for you to take a second look. You kno-I'm leaving. When I get back I expect for you to have your things cleaned up. Or it will not be pretty." I sassed, angrily grabbing my keys and wallet throwing on a hoodie hastily.

"C'mon Blue, we're going out for lunch." I lifted her onto my waist.

"With daddy?" She questioned as I ran down the stairs.

"No baby, just us." I smiled to her looking up the door.

All I know is that damn mess better be cleaned when I arrive back. I walked over to my silver Mercedes G Class, hooking Blue up into her car seat in the passenger seat. Starting the engine, I pulled out my gated driveway into the gloomy sky. Forecast sasys its a thirty percent chance of rain today.

"What would you like for lunch Blue?" I quickly glanced atty her, turning my attention back to the road.

"Burgerrr!" She squealed.

"In 'n Out Burger it is." I cheesed, getting into the boulevard.

The ride was filed with listening to the radio and her cute laughs as I tickled her with my free hand. In route towards the fast food restaurant, it began to precipitate. Good thing I put her in her hooded windbreaker before I left. No matter how upset I was, I have to take care of motherly duties. Not too much later after the song "In Da Club" went off we approached In 'n Out. Unbuckling us both, I ran in with her in my arms shrieking from the,rain like,little girls.

We waited to be seated, behind a couple. I was thoroughly surprised no one recognized me ye-

"Oh my God! It's Beyoncé and Blue Ivy, could I get your autograph?!" This waitress that was going to seat us asked angelically.

"Sure, pen?" I smiled softly to her, others taking photos and murmuring as she handed me her own with her hand shaking. I never understood why I had this affect upon people.

I took her marker instead, signing her work shirt like she asked, she began to cry.

"Mommy, why she cry?" Blue pouted, the entire restaurant cooed at her innocence.

"She's just really excited to see mommy. That's all." I tapped get nose.

We were quickly seated while people gawked at us flagging photos continuously. The waitress made her way back over to us.

"My name is Amy and I'll be your server today. Could I start you off with a beverage?" Amy pulled out her pen and pad awaiting us to order our drinks.