I

We sped down the Van Wyck Expressway, just barely missing paparazzi. This had to be the first time we actually almost got caught.

"Maybe next time, bitches!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs flipping the bird, out of his Range Rover sunroof.

Being around him makes me feel so alive, so free, so wanted and loved. I feel something I rarely ever felt, I feel happiness.

"Giselle c'mon baby, sit back down before five-o come at us. That's definitely unwanted attention." I could feel his tattooed arm, slide smoothly around my leg gripping my thigh in reference for me to sit down.

"Maurice, no this is..life." My hair blew in the wind, the weather was perfect nice and cool. My hat flew off my head.

"Dammit, my hat! Oh well.."

I let the breeze comb through my dirty blonde hair, just enjoying the smell of pollution and the big bridges and buildings.

"Woah!"

He pulled me down gently into his Range Rover, landing safely into his lap I smiled.

"When I say bring your ass, you bring your ass okay?"

He spoke with dominance.

"Okay.."

He turned his attention back to the road, while I stayed put in his lap. The thrill of it all. Our first big trip together. It was a hassle to set up but we made do. He intertwined our fingers, I stared mesmerized out the window as we headed toward the Brooklyn bridge.

"Who would've thought me, Beyoncé would end up with young Chris Brown."

He chuckled lightly,

"Shit, I knew we would end up together."

About a minute later, I received a call. Looking at the ID seeing it was just my nanny, probably calling for me to say goodnight to Blu. He looked over at me, nodding for me to answer.

"Hey Irene, how's Blue?"

"She's good, she just wanted to say goodnight to mommy before she went to bed, Blue!"

I giggled a little, hearing her call for my ray of sunshine. I could hear her little feet patter across the floor.

"Hey mommy! Night night! I love you!" Her energetic voice filled my eardrums instantly causing me to smile.

"Mommy loves you Blue, goodnight I'll see you Sunday!"

Irene and I spoke about her behavior and what they did for the day before we disconnected.

"You're such a good mother Giselle." He stroked my thigh in a sweet manner. I'm glad he thinks so.

"Yeah, a mother who's cheating on her father with a twenty-five year old."

He let out a sympathetic sigh,

"Giselle that doesn't make you a bad mother. If anything you're a hell of a mom to that girl, you do so much for her. Plus, I'm cheating on my girlfriend for you as well it's almost the same difference."

Taking in everything he said, I knew he was right.

"You always know what to say..but what about Kae and Jay? I mean for these last four months we've been-"

He placed his warm index finger to my lip glossed lips.

"They're not here. It's just us. Could you just act like troubles don't exist when you're with me Giselle? Is that too hard baby?"

For a brief moment he turned his attention to me, from his blonde curls, to his freckled cheeks, and imperfect million dollar smile I couldn't find a flaw. I felt my mouth curving into a genuine one, him turning back to the road.

He makes me so happy.. But he's not mine to keep.

________________________________________________

Well well well. Looks like I'm on to another story idea. My lord how many things are you going to do at once ? I love chreyoncé. Why not make a fanfic about something I feel could relate to a real life situation ? Anyway, I have allot of things forming in my head about this. I free-wrote this. So yeah I do all my stories but still feedback is RECOMMENDED. PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE, thank you babes 💙

#we🍐'stogether