XI

Maurice.

"Fuck baby, deeper!" Kae moaned into my ears.

I thrusted into her deeper, giving her a few more inches. She could never take it all. But, it never bothered me.

"Shit you feel good." I clenched my eyes close, holding the bed frame with one hand, her waist with the other.

Her moans could probably be heard from a mile away. God were they beautiful. But even her moans couldn't cloud what I thought Giselle's sounds like. I fucking hate the hell out of that woman. She did this to me. I can't even think straight. I connected my eyes with Kae's watery ones as I gave her passionate slow, long strokes. Her mouth slightly agape, her eyebrows knitted together. No sound came out. It must've felt that good. There's times she's had me the exact same way. So I know exactly what she's feeling.

"I love you." I said in a groan, rubbing her clit with my index and middle finger rather slowly.

"I-I baby I'm cuming." She blinked and her tears fell to the sides of her face.

And sure enough, I felt the extra warmth and grip on my member. I helped her ride it out by stroking into her a tad bit faster. She was going haywire after that. Once she finished arching her back and telling me she loved me she collapsed and I withdrew from her.

"But baby, you didn't-"

"Yeah, it's alright baby. I'm okay." I smiled at her.

"Are you sure?" She asked catching her breath.

"Yeah, you getting there was good enough for me." I chuckled getting up, I grabbed my towel and showering necessities. Heading into the restroom.

-

"That was amazing." Kae spoke coming out the bathroom with a shirt and cheerleader shorts on. Wet hair drenching it.

"What was amazing?" I questioned.

"You know, earlier?" She joined me against the headboard of her bed.

"Oh?" I faced her raising my eyebrow and smirking.

"Mhm, by the way I have a photo shoot tomorrow." She said to me.

"I know, I'm coming remember?" I replied back.

"But I thought you had to go rehearsal for the BET Awards or something like that."

"I do but I'm not gonna miss this photo shoot. I already missed three. Plus, I already know my set. They're letting me open this year. I got it." I reassured her.

"But Chris-"

"Shh, it's aight." I smiled at her.

Then she went downstairs for a late night snack. She wanted me to spend the week at her house. And I agreed, 'cause I always have lil mama at my house. She's barely here. Half her shit is in my house. I sighed grabbing my phone off her nightstand. Seeing that it wasn't really that late I decided I'd text Giselle.

Are u up? - 10:56PM

I saw the ellipses telling me she was typing. Immediately.

Giselle: Yes, and what do you want? - 10:57PM

Your ass should be asleep - 10:57PM

Giselle: Whatever, what do you want at this hour Maurice? - 11:00PM

Just to talk to u...is Jay home? - 11:01PM

Giselle: No, why? - 11:03PM

That don't matter...what are u doing? - 11:04PM