XIV

"Hurry up before we're late, Kae damn!" I yelled from her front door.

What always take women so long to get ready? The mystery will never be solved. It can't take that damn long to put on some clothes. Shit, I threw my attire on in literally less than a minute. We were supposed to have been at Giselle's at a particular time and she had us running late. Finally, her petite frame descended the staircase hastily.

"Sorry, I had to moose my hair!" Kae shrugged strutting ahead of me towards the car.

I sighed following suit. I knew today would be long for me. Judging by the fact her and Giselle in a bathroom together. Women no matter who love to talk. That's all they do when they get together. I really didn't mind though. It could keep me occupied with the bathroom, so I'd be least tempted. Even though on the contrary I knew that was inevitably a lie. She my bed of roses that tickled at my feet, sure to blanket my fall soon. My conscience no longer had a conscience. In the course of an hour I reached our destination. I live relatively closer to Giselle than Kae. That's why we needed to leave earlier since I was at her abode last night.

"C'mon Kae we're late. We're all working no a schedule here." I pulled the lever to my door opening it.

I ran to the other side opening hers, and we jogged hand in hand to the Knowles-Carter residence. Ringing the doorbell, Giselle almost immediately answered.

"Come, come! We're installing the jacuzzi and building the sink cabinets today." Giselle rushed us up to her bathroom.

"The guys should be here any minute with the jacuzzi." Giselle informed us.

We rounded into the bathroom seeing it's half completed state. Kae immediate got started, grabbing a pair of working gloves and goggles. Jay came in letting us know that there wouldn't be much of him around due fact he's in an important business proposition.

"Okay babe, go ahead we need to get busy. I have a rehearsal in six hours." Giselle shooed him away.

I stared at Giselle, almost smirking with my eyes as a sly smile curves into my lips. She glanced back at me with the same look in her eyes. Giselle blushed under my gaze, shying away from my stare. Shit, me too Giselle me too. We all commenced on with sawing, getting measurements and cuts for this cabinet under the his and her sinks. I clenched my jaw, sawing the light branded hickory wood. Feeling eyes upon my skin. I glanced in the direction to see Giselle gawking at me. I blushed slightly, winking at her.

"Do you think we'll get time alone?" Giselle mouthed to me.

I scoped from side to side to see if anyone was looking at us or paying attention. Jay was in the room and Kae worked between us. We all several feet apart.

"I don't know. Why?" I mouthed back.

"I want-"

Jay walked in knocking on the door.

"You guys alright in here? Need my help?" Jay poked his head in.

Giselle giggled shaking her head lightly.

"No, we know you're busy."

"Well alright, Kanye says hey everyone." Jay informed us.

"Hey Kanye!" All three of us yelled in unison.

Jay chuckled a bit, continuing his ongoing conversation with Kanye. Getting further out of earshot. Kae began this conversation with Giselle, and that's when I tuned them out. To me it was still shocking that I could actually dominate Giselle. In all self honesty I never thought that I could. When I first was allured to her, my goal was to take her down a few notches. I wanted her to know that she doesn't have authority over everything. Especially down talking to me like I'm some child. I'm a grown man. I earn and demand respect where I give it. I wouldn't tolerate her belittling me. That wasn't going to fly. I wanted to prove that age doesn't mean shit. What ever the fuck I say goes. She will not ever be a dominator over me. But, somehow the course of my mission changed. Growing too fond of her wasn't apart of the plan. My mission now, I don't know... But, I'm more than positive I'll find out.