VI

Disclaimer,

Alrighty so I've noticed, there have been rude remarks underneath my comments. About how non-dominant Giselle is. There are particular technicalities as to why she's not. If you haven't noticed, Maurice is extremely dominant. And Giselle feels intimidated. It's a shock for someone to be if not more, on the same spectrum of her dominancy and subdue her. So, for the people who have minute brains and can't think broadly. For those whom, can't seem to grasp why she does things and the intellectuality of her mind. There is an object on my profile called a mute button. I will contently use and abuse it's powers. You have no right to leave your validation in my comments if you do not write. Especially cause I free write. If you haven't taken part in any of the following do not get offended. I appreciate conductive criticism, but along the line if you're not a writer or write in "script" I find it disrespectful. Because my writing and my style of writing may be too much for your cynical minds. I apologize for coming across, bitchy even but enough is enough. It's hard enough portraying her character as well as for her being so much less "dominant". I thoroughly enjoy comments in general and appreciate them. Please do not mistake me by that. But genuinely, I feel as if more people dislike the book than actually appreciate me as a writer taking the precious time out of my busy agenda, to write a chapter or two for ALL of my books. Not just "Dilemma". So please, take that into consideration because as the beautiful Erykah Badu once said, "Y'all keep in mind I'm an artist, and I'm sensitive about my shit."

Love, SayWowBackwards

The funky tone of OutKast's "I Like The Way You Move", blared out the surround sound system. I dressed in knee high socks, a pair of my husband's underwear, along with his overbearing button up. Accompanied with Maurice and Kae. Him wearing a dress I wore to the Grammys last year, I was pretty shocked it fit him. His lanky figure fit the attire better than it hugged my curves. Kae wearing one of my favorite one piece bathing suits. The Disney character Lilo, referenced from "Lilo & Stitch" in her hula uniform on both front and back. So, she concurred that she'd go full out. Putting on my hula skirt, and flower crown. Even the flower anklets. We'd come up with a little choreography to the song just goofing off. Today was a break day. We'd finally got the entire bathroom dismantled. Even the flooring had been dismantled. That was the most difficult of the task. It's been about a full week and a half already, but the bathroom is relatively big in size compared to most. So we've hit it right on the nose. the guitar strings pulled three times. The spit light shines on each of us in cue, as we spun around striking a pose.

The lyrics began to play the chorus. Kae and I did manly gestures, moving like a masculine person. Top rocking, popping and locking our joints. Meanwhile Maurice was doing the complete opposite. Him whining his hips as if he were a seductive female. Popping his booty, running his hands up and down his body. Just funny. It was a real sight to see. We changed formations to where Kae was in the middle, and Maurice was on the other side of her while I stood where she once stood. Basically moving up the line. She did a traditional Vietnamese dance with her body, Maurice still continued to be feminine. It was hilarious. He was hitting against the air and whipped his hands. I well I foot-worked, impersonating MJ the best I could. I have absolutely nothing on his beautiful spirit. Nor his dancing. He and Maurice have me beat there. Our last formation change was to where I was in center. Of course I decided to continue with my manly choreography, continuing to hit the famous "Billie Jean" of MJ's. Once I finished, we did the rest of the eight counts we choreographed. It was a simple two step, a ball change of feet, a little pivot turn, and the final pose when the song concluded. Our breathing was heavy we broke a small sweat but it was all success.

"Yeah! That's what I'm talking about!" Kae gave us high-fives, and sounds of delight. She's such a beautiful person that I've grown to enjoy over this past week.