XVII

"Shit baby, slow down!"

I delivered potent thrusts into her anatomy endlessly. Her fingers strum up my back as I was driving her and myself on a road to a state of delirium from which I wasn't sure we'd be able to come back from. My hips never ceased and kept such precision as they writhed within her being.

"I love you so much babe.." I groaned gruffly upon the helix of her ear.

"I love you m-more!"

"Fuck!"

My strokes ran deep as she was merely suffocating me with the comfort of her soma. I was taking her there. I was taking her all the way there. My plunges seem to cause an eruption of tsunami tides to quake as each thrusts brought more of the lethal waves coating our lowers halves.

"Not right now.." I raspily moaned.

"It's probably important babe, c'mon."

I sighed as I slowed my hips eventually withdrawing from within her slipping on a pair of boxers.

"Hello?" She answers sitting up. "Yeah, okay what about her?"

I tuned her out as I ran my hand down my face. Now her manager is interrupting our sessions? I'm about fed the hell up with this nigga. She needs an entire new adviser as far as I'm concerned.

"Yeah, I'm on my way!" She replied tripping out the bathroom trying to zip up her jeans I didn't even know she put on. How long was I zoned out for? "See you then!"

"Where you headed off to?" I raised my brow.

"Vietnam, my grandmother is falling really ill in the nursing home facility she's in. They think she has a tumor in her left lung. I gotta go find out. I don't know what I'm gonna do! My grandma practically raised me and-my backbone she's everything-I'm trying to stay calm but-"

"Shh..baby, go. I understand. If you want me to come with you, I will." I cooed at her, holding her petite body against me.

"Thank you Chris, I would really love it if you did come. But, I don't need you to babe. If something happens I don't want any distractions. Plus, I need to do this one alone. I will send her your well health wishes and FaceTime you, okay? I-I gotta do this myself." She croaked.

"Baby be strong, okay?" I pecked her forehead, taking her face in my palms pecking her lips. "She's a fighter she's gonna make it through. Let's pray it's just a little benign, alright?"

"Thank you so much baby, I'm gonna head out now. I just booked a last minute flight and it leaves in two hours I gotta get out of here before I miss it!"

"Okay Kae, you be safe. And come back in one piece!" I called to her sprinting down the staircase.

"I love you Chris!"

"I love you more! Go help your G fight!" I smiled at her heartwarmingly.

Now what am I gonna do? I'm free for the rest of the week, I could relax or hangout with my boys. But, relaxation seems to be my route. I haven't had any downtime for myself as of late. Just as I was about to unwind completely finding myself in a slumber, a text pinged my phone on.

Giselle: Are you available Maurice? - 6:36PM

I grinned lightly at the text, as thoughts from my last encounter with her filled my brain. Her being so damn adamant about her emotions had me so taken aback at the reality of the case. I try hard to fight her from crossing my train of thought, but of course she always finds a way onto my railroad tracks. All previous cogitations left my brain while all things Giselle infiltrated my mind.