XII

"I'm going to my meeting I'll see you later babe." I kissed Kae's lips soft and slowly.

Her hands made their way around my face as she slowly kissed back.

"I know, I guess I'll be seeing you a little later?" She mumbled on my lips in taking my bottom lip.

I held her by the nape of her back as she stood on top of my feet. A routine for us. I slowly got more and more involved in this kiss. I really didn't even want to leave.

"Babe," I groaned reluctantly. "I gotta go before I'm late." I sighed as we rested our foreheads together.

"Alright, I'll see you later fool!" She pushed me, giving me the dap.

"You're such a mess." I shook my head at her.

She slapped my ass on the way out. Today I was briefing with my label about my newest project. Also business stuff nothing too major. I hopped in my burnt orange Aventador, speeding off after I clicked my seatbelt and turned on the ignition. My mind was raising over the past few weeks of my life. I miss little Miss Blue Ivy. I'll call Giselle up after my meeting and see if I can come see her.

As soon as I stepped out my car they spotted me. All the fucking paparazzi. I hate them sometimes man.

"Chris! Chris, over here! Chris is it true that-Chris are you really working with-"

I tuned them out as I walked into the CBE building where I immediately went up to the seventh floor where my briefing was being held. I even wore a suit today. An all black suit. I meant business.

"Mr. Brown." One of the guys from my management greeted me. He was the first one here besides myself.

"Hey Mr. Goodings how're you today?" I shook his hand, seating myself beside him.

"Well, you and that lovely girlfriend of yours?" He inquired handing me my folder with my project in it.

"We're actually pretty good. I'll be sure to let her know you asked about her. What about you and Martha." I smiled warmly at Mr. Goodings.

He sucked his teeth. "Fuck her." He spat.

"I wasn't expecting that from you, what happened?"

"Man, she fucked me over. She stole from me, then tried to lie about it. On top of that bullshit, I caught her sucking another man's dick. These hoes trifling." He shook his head.

My mouth flee agape at his choice of words. Mr. Goodings is fifty-seven, and he's Caucasian. I just needed to know where in the fuck did he learn that vulgar ass language.

"Mr. Goodings! Where did you learn all that profanity at." I questioned him laughing in surprise.

"Shit, you!" He cackled with me. Man Mr. Goodings is a damn round trip ticket.

"Well, maybe you need to stop hanging out with me." I pursed my lips together.

"If you stop inviting me over to your parties and to hangout! Martha went to, two events you invited us to. Damn shame that fucking woman." Mr. Goodings shook his head again.

"I fucking can't with you Mr. G." I looked through the folder.

-

"So like I was saying. It represents a milestone in my life-"

My phone went off in the middle of my presentation. I blushed in embarrassment. I wasn't expecting it to go off. I whipped it out my pocket to see it was Giselle calling. Which was rare. I immediately answered asking myself to be excused from the room.