V

The weekend went by fast, and now it's demolition week. Saturday and Sunday spent with Chris, Kae, and I was nice. She was a big help with color schemes. Today we'll be getting down with the nitty gritty. Lacing up my steel-toe boots I glanced at myself in the mirror. Hair tied up, skinny jeans, wife beater tee. I was more than prepared for this. All I seem to be lack is the helpers which are only two because of Maurice. He explained we wouldn't need that many men. Especially when we remodel it. He has some guys for that. Blue's visiting her grandmother for the time being, Jay I don't know where that man is. He's always busy.

"Giselle, open the gate!" I heard Maurice's voice come out the house intercom.

I sprinted downstairs buzzing him and the two other workers behind him in. Jitters filled my system. Here we go once again. The most irritating part about being in the same area in the presence of Maurice is how cynical and submissive  I feel. The being in charge, and outspoken. Completely revokes itself from me. Not today. He cannot continue to act fresh around me. I'm not having it.

"Go straight up the stairs make a right, all the way down. You'll see the bathroom." I vocalized to the two workers that I opened the door for.

Last but not least, Maurice. Hopping out of his same matte black Lamborghini. This time in a black tee, painted jeans and steel-toe boots. The same pudding smile that was on his lips last time as he strut towards me.

"Well if it isn't Mrs. Carter." His low voice cascaded through my eardrums, standing in the doorway. He leaves his body weight on one side of the doorframe staring down at me.

"Right this way Mr. Brown." He shut the door close behind him, following me up the staircase.

I felt his warm milky brown eyes on me. I wouldn't dare turn around now. If I want to keep my determination to not let him win today that's what's best. We turned down my hallway, meeting the two other workers in my master bathroom.

"Okay, so the plan for today is demolition. I won't over work you. We have the entire week to do so. Take your time, don't hurt yourself. But most importantly, have fun!" I announced, standing on the stepping stool I have for Blue in here. The guys nodded and went to different areas of the bathroom.

I started with my stand in shower, unscrewing the nails to the head of it. Standing on the tops of my toes I finally dissembled the shower head. Only for water to come gushing out at me, causing me to shriek. It was freezing cold. All over my white wife beater and jeans.

"I didn't know this was a wet t-shirt contest." His arrogant voice spoke lowly.

I inwardly rolled my eyes, turning the shower handle off. Clever going for me to not wear a bra. Everything was visible now that I was soaked. I tossed the head, and crouched down to unscrew the handles, tossing those as well. The next thing I tackled was the sliding plexiglass doors. Violently, ripping the plastered hinges off. The doors fell causing a loud echo in the bathroom. I saw Julian and Marvin carry out the toilet with a black trash back underneath it. I wiped my forehead, feeling a few beads of sweat form. Latching on to the jack hammer, trailing it with me to the bland low rise sink. Under handing it I slammed it upward causing the entire top to lift. I breathed heavily twice. Who needs men anyway?

"Need help?" His enlarged hands grasped under the sink top beside mine.

His body pressed against mine, I could feel him. He was too damn close for my liking.

"Get off me Maurice." I spat.

"Come on Giselle, don't be like that." He placed his right hand on the side of my waist.

"Get off me, you're getting outta hand. A little too touchy feely with me. I'm a grown, married ass woman. Who the hell are you to be on me like that? When I say back the hell up, you back the hell up okay?" Gripping him up by his shirt, pushing him against the sink.

He smirked this evil grin, shaking his head menacing at me.

"Do I make myself clear?"

Maurice pushed himself up off the sink, standing over me. His jaw clenched and unclenched. A small chuckled escaped him. This is funny?

"Yeah.." He trailed off.

"Yes? Yes what?"

"Giselle. It won't happen again. My bad." He grinned darkly at me, placing his hands on my waist to move me out of his way.

It better not.

________________________________________________
So I couldn't spell check because of LoveMsBee I will fight you. But I hope you enjoyed it. It's gonna be longer next chapter COMMENT & VOTE 💙