"Tell me everything

"Tell me everything."

"I completed the dare."

"That doesn't encompass even a third of what you need to explain."

Fourth year Melissa had shagged the Hufflepuff chaser. She came back to the dorm room the next morning only slightly regretting her decision. To lighten her spirits and show that your first time didn't really mean anything, Liz proposed a dare to herself and Lori to shag someone.

Since then it had been dubbed the dare and despite Liz getting it over with after they got back fifth year, Lori ran into a speed bump.

Her cheating son of a bitch boyfriend didn't want to shag her.

"I don't know how much clearer you want me to be."

Liz threw her arms up in exasperation, "Maybe start with who?"

"I would have thought it was obvious."

The three girls were sitting on her bed the morning after the Hufflepuff party. Luckily for everyone, it was a Saturday.

Returning a little under an hour before, she had hopped in the shower immediately. After she came out of the bathroom, her two friends hauled her to the bed.

Melissa's eyes widened, "You shagged Remus Lupin?"

She fought to keep a smile off her face, "It was his idea."

"You have to tell us everything." Liz urged.

Melissa wrinkled her nose, "Maybe not everything."

"You're making this a way bigger deal than it was. I found him during the Party, we snogged for a while and then he suggested we find a spare room."

"Where you stayed until this morning."

"We fell asleep." She said innocently.

Holding their stares for a minute before she broke and started laughing, making a chain reaction.

The three stayed there for a few minutes before the girls dragged each other down for breakfast.

"We should go swimming down at the black lake today." Lorelei suggested while they ate pancakes.

The Great Hall was suspiciously empty, each table holding a sporadic amount of students.

No one was surprised. The Hufflepuffs had a shockingly high amount of alcohol and weed at the party, and everyone who drank the night away was most definitely paying for it this morning.

Including four Gryffendors who were suspiciously absent from the table, leaving the Great Hall to be much quieter than usual.

"Why would I want to do that?" Melissa said, scrunching her face up.

"Oh come on, Lily says she puts her legs in all the time and nothing ever happened to her."

"She's probably just gotten lucky." Melissa countered.

Lorelei smacked her hand on the counter, "Come on, guys. You really think Dumbledore would build a school next to a dangerous body of water? No. Plus, they send the first years here by boat, you think they would do that if there was anything really dangerous in there?"

"I don't think Dumbledore built Hogwarts." Liz said, slowly chewing a hash brown.

Lorelei gave her a look, "That's what you got from that?"

Raising her hands in surrender, Liz replied, "Hey, I'm down to. It's her you've got to convince." She pointed to Melissa.

Lori locked her eyes on Melissa. "What can I say or do to make you say yes?"

"Invite more people. So then if a Hydra comes out of the lake there will be more of a chance I can get away."

Lori tilted her head, "Fair enough."

An hour later, there was a pack of twenty students heading down to the lake. Lorelei had invited Lily, who invited her friends, who invited their friends, and so on.

Somehow four specific Gryffendors made it down to the lake along with them.

"Oh look who it is Lori." Liz whispered in her ear.

"If you're going to make this a big deal, I'm going to obliviate you." She responded, raising her eyebrows for emphasis.

Liz held up her hands in surrender and walked away, heading in Melissa's direction.

Walking over to where Lily was standing next to a small huddle of her friends, Lori called out, "It's a nice day out."

Lily looked over at her and smiled, "It is! Thank you for inviting us all to come."

"It's nothing, really. In fact I should be thanking you. Melissa was scared of water creatures and would only come if I got a group together."

Lily nodded and looked at her friends, "Oh, um, Lori this is Marlene McKinnon, Mary Macdonald, Dorcus Meadows, and Alice Fortescue." She gestured around to each girl as she spoke.

"This is Lorelei Byrd," She said to her friends.

Giving a small wave, "Hello."

Mary was about to speak before someone called out to their group, "Lily Flower!"

Lily groaned and turned to Marlene, "Make it go away." She whined to her friend.

Potter approached the group, "Lily of my heart, will you go to Hogsmeade with me this weekend?"

"No." Lily said, burying her head in Marlene's shoulder. Marlene patted the back of her head awkwardly.

"It was worth a go." James said, a bright smile still intact. Looking around the group of girls before his eyes landed on Lorelei. His smile froze, "You."

"Me." Lori said, smiling up at him.

"Why are you suddenly always around, you're like a leech, or the flu, I can't seem to be rid of you." He groaned.

Out of the corner of her eye, Lori noticed Lily's friends walking her away from the two. Mary, noticing her attention, mouthed "Thank you!"

Looking back at Potter, "I don't know Potter, why can't you be rid of me? I haven't done anything to you."

"Maybe not directly, but you snogged Lily, and then this morning I found out Remus was off on a shag and Peter says he saw him leave with you."

"Aww," She clutched her chest, "Jealous, Potter? Sorry I can't snog everyone at once. You'll have to get in line." Fighting a smile she walked past him.

Leaving Potter speechless, she beelined for the shoreline where most of the other students already were.

"What was Potter saying?" Liz asked as Lori took off her cover shirt and shorts revealing her bikini.

"He wants to be rid of me." Lori smirked before casting a heat charm on herself. Looking back at her friend she walked backwards into the pleasantly chill of the lake, "Unfortunately for him, I've only just started." She shrugged and dove in.