69

With only moonlight shining through the windows, Lorelei's dorm was remarkably dark considering the early morning fog still rolling around the exterior of Hogwarts

Combined with the clouds in the sky dropping rain onto the scene, the early morning in her dorm was remarkably peaceful.

Or it would have been.

Lorelei could have been surrounded by sunshine and rainbows and still felt as peppy as an overripe tomato.

The truth of the moment was, Lorelei was covered in a cold sweat and had been awoken from her sleep by an abrupt panic.

She was far too warm while being simultaneously freezing, each specific body part being a completely different temperature. Her initial reaction had been to sit up, but that only made the sweat sticking to her back catch the chill lingering in the air forcing her back in bed.

Fully alert despite her clock displaying the time at being five in the morning, the terrible odor of her sweat engulfed her. That was enough to pull her from her bed into the cold air, as quietly as she could to not disturb her roommates.

Her first order of business was to change.

Unfortunately she hadn't had time to make a pile for the house elves to wash, leaving her only option to a sleep set she'd had since she was thirteen.

She almost never wore it anymore, but it was a sort of bizarre comfort to bring it with her.

Pulling the set from her drawer slowly, Lorelei held it up to her body. She hadn't tried it on in at least two years, if not longer, but she was becoming increasingly uncomfortable in her nightgown that was stuck to her body in odd spots with sweat.

Pulling the damp gown off her, she tried pulling the set on.

To her luck, the shirt fit. Not quite the way it was supposed to, but with thin straps she didn't have to worry about it being too tight around her arms, and the only real issue was that it was a bit short. If she moved any certain way it was most certain to show her stomach.

But the relief of being out of half soaked clothes was enough for her to care very very little about how much her night clothes covered her.

The shorts were a bit of a different story. But after a bit of time she was able to get them over her hips. Luckily the fabric covering her hips was a bit wider then the waistband, so once in they weren't horribly uncomfortable.

Turning back to her bed she sent a quick Scourgify to the sheets in hopes of ridding it of the foul smell of her cold sweat.

Instead of returning to her bed, which would be the smart option considering her severe lack of sleep, Lorelei ventures into the corridor with only her wand.

She knew in the back of her mind that, propriety wise, she was breaking just about every rule by strolling around in night clothes that barely fit her without any coverings. But she had little mind to care.