Declan Rice | iii

Author's note: Got inspired to write this after a different request Tals4444 made a few days ago. Hope you like it! 😊

━━━━━━━━━━━━━❃━━━━━━━━━━━

"Declan!" I scream as I fall to the floor.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry" he says, turning on the light. "Are you ok?"

"I am, yes. What the hell just happened?" I say, getting up. I am definitely gonna have a bruise on my hip tomorrow.

"I was having a nightmare."

"About what? Was it the end of the world and you had to kick a meteorite or something and confused it with my butt?"

"I would never kick your butt, you know how much I love it."

"You say the same about me, and look what happened" I say with a teasing smile.

"I'm sorry, I truly am."

"What were you dreaming about?"

"Spiders."

"Spiders?" I say, getting back in bed next to him.

"Yes, spiders. You know how much I hate them, and after watching that movie today..."

"I see. And where you kicking them on the dream?"

"They were crawling up my legs. At first I thought it was you just tickling me, but when I turned around, you weren't next to me. Then I looked down, and there were like 100 tiny spiders all over the bed and going up my legs."

"Eww, that's disgusting. No wonder you pushed me."

"Yeah" he says with a nervous laugh. "Do you forgive me, then?"

"Of course I do, Dec. But now we should go back to sleep, we have an early morning."

"I don't think I can."

"Afraid the spiders may come back?" I say, my fingers slightly touching his thigh.

"Holy shit" he says with a little jump.

"It's just me" I say with a cheeky smile, touching him again.

"I don't think this is the time for those games."

"You said you couldn't go back to sleep, so" I shrug, now touching his arm and making him flinch again.

"You seriously need to stop."

"Or what? Will you kick me out of the bed again?"

"I'll give you a taste of your own medicine" he says, moving to be on top of me and starting to tickle me.

"Dec, stop!" I say, laughing and twisting so he can't touch me so easily.

"It sucks, doesn't it?"

"It does. It... Declan!" I scream again, this time as both of us fall to the floor.

"Oh my God" he says, laughing with that loud laugh of his that can be heard from the other side of the street.

"Still thinking about spiders?" I say once we both have managed to stop laughing, still laying on the floor.

"I don't know what you are talking about" he says with a big smile.

"Good. Let's go back to the bed now" I say, getting up. Or trying to, because the moment I move, Declan grabs me by the arm and pulls me close to him, kissing me before I can complain.

"I love you" he whispers, his lips still very close to mine.

"I love you too" I say, kissing him again and forgetting about the fact that we still are on the floor, or that tomorrow we both will hate the moment our alarms go off.