Nayef Aguerd | ii

Author's note: This is a request by masepain It was supposed to be something cute where he helps you during your exams while you are studying, but I think I got a bit distracted 😅 Hope you still like it and thank you for reading! 💜

━━━━━━❃━━━━━━

*Female reader/pov

"Your tea, my lady" Nayef says, putting the big West Ham mug in front of me.

"Aww, thank you" I smile.

"I've also made you a snack. It's just some fruit we had that I cut nicely and arranged like those spreads people do on Instagram, but" he shrugs.

"It's perfect. You are perfect."

"So are you" he says, kissing the top of my nose and sitting on the bed next to my desk. "How is the studying going?"

"I could do with a little break, to be honest. Maybe stretch my legs."

"Then come here" he says, patting the spot next to him.

"I like it here better" I smirk while sitting on his lap and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Cheeky" he laughs. "What were you studying?"

"The reign of Henry VII."

"Is he related to the one who had many wives?"

"The one who had many wives" I laugh. "But yes, he's the father of Henry VIII."

"Did he also marry... How many wives did he have?" Nayef asks while massaging my low back. I had stopped feeling it after being sat down for so long.

"Six. Divorced, beheaded and died. Divorced, beheaded, survived" I sing. "And no, his father wasn't like that."

"Who is your favourite?"

"Uh?"

"From the six wives" he says, his hand now under my shirt, moving up and down my back.

"Anne Boleyn."

"What happened to her?"

"Beheaded. Which is how I will probably end today. My neck is killing me" I sigh.

"Are you asking me for a massage?" Nayef smirks.

"You already are at it, so why not keep it going?" I reply with a matching smile.

"You are gonna have to move from my lap, tho."

"Oh, well" I say, moving to sit on the bed. "Better like this?"

"Perfect" he says as he rests his hands on my shoulders and moves his thumbs over my neck, making me gasp. "Does that feel good?"

"Very" I nod.

"Tell me more about Anne Boleyn. Why is she your favourite?"

"She was such a clever woman... And she basically changed the country's history."

"Interesting... Any other favourites?" Nayef asks, now using all his fingers to massage different spots on my neck, the feeling making me feel goosebumps all over my arms.

"Catherine of Aragon, his first wife. She was such a strong woman."

"So are you."

"If I was strong, I wouldn't be feeling like I'm melting under your touch" I chuckle.

"Oh, are you?" he says before kissing my neck, making me feel his smile on my skin.

"You know I am" I whisper, biting my lip to try and control myself as he keeps kissing me.

"Should we do something about it?"

"About what?" I ask while he slowly moves his hands from my shoulders all the way down my arms, caressing my skin.

"About your melting. You can't go back to studying feeling like that, can you?"

"I cannot" I say, his hands now around my waist and under my shirt, one of them dangerously going up.

"You will end up mixing the kings, the wives, the years... And I can't let that happen. You have to nail that exam."

"I do" I say, feeling my body tensing more and more while he keeps teasing me.

"Though your tea is probably getting cold. And I put so much love on making it. Your snack too."

"And I'm very thankful. But Nayef..."

"Yes, my love?" he says, kissing my neck once again, spreading more heat over my body.

"I'm not in the mood for tea or a snack. Or reading about Henry VII and how he made it to the throne."

"What are you in the mood for, then?"

"You" I say, turning around and throwing myself at him, somehow managing to hit the table and knocking the cup of tea as I lay us down on the bed. "Fuck, shit!"

"Are your notes ok? Your laptop? Your phone?" Nayef asks with a concerned look.

"They are, yes" I sigh after checking the table. "But now my snack is all wet."

"Like you?" he smirks.

"Nayef!" I say, punching him in the arm.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" he laughs. "That hurt, you know?"

"You deserve it" I say, sticking out my tongue. "And look at the mess we've made."

"The mess you have made."

"Whatever. I can't go back to studying, so I think you should finish your massage."

"And give it a happy ending?" Nayef asks, arching an eyebrow.

"And give it a happy ending, yes" I say, rolling my eyes but not being able to hide a smile.

"As the lady commands" he grins, grabbing me by the waist and throwing me back on the bed, kissing me while I can't stop giggling like an idiot.