Declan Rice | vi

Author's note: I've been wanting to write something related to golf for ages since they all are obsessed with playing, and the moment I saw this photo someone sent to me on Tumblr, inspiration came to me and I took advantage of Real Madrid's game last night being too boring to write a little something for today 😁

Despite the photo being with a girl and a boy, there are no pronouns. Hope you like it, and thank you for reading! 💜

━━━━━━❃━━━━━━

"Remind me again why I said yes to this?"

"Because I let you eat my desert and yours the other day when we went out for dinner. You said that, in return, I could choose what to do for our next two dates, that it could be anything. And this is what I want to do" Declan says, hitting the tiny ball and sending it far away.

"But playing golf is so boring" I complain.

"It isn't. Give it a go."

"I already tried and I just made a hole on the grass."

"Then try again" he says with a smile. One I can't say not to.

"Fine" I reply, rolling my eyes. "Why are you laughing?"

"Because your posture is so bad" he chuckles. "Let me help you."

"That won't turn me into... I don't know the name of any golfer."

"Sergio García? Jon Ram?" Declan says next my ear, making me feel goosebumps all over my arms.

"Whatever."

"Ok, your hips..." he says, putting his hands on them. "Here. Stick your butt out a bit more. Perfect."

"I look stupid" I say, feeling him against me.

"Do I look stupid when I play, then?"

"Yes. But your bum looks really good, so it makes up for it."

"Yours looks really good too" he says, kissing my neck.

"Declan, are we playing golf or flirting?"

"Both?" he chuckles against my skin, my cheeks starting to burn.

"Focus."

"Ok, ok. Hips here, butt out. And the hands" he says, putting his on top of mine and slowly moving them over the golf club.

"Declan..."

"What?"

"Can you move my hands in a non sexual way?"

"I'm just moving my hands" he laughs. "You are the one thinking things."

"I'm not!"

"If you say so..."

"Just shut up and let's do this."

"Ok" he laughs again. "Hands there. Perfect. Now hit it" he says, taking a step back and making me miss his warmth against my body.

"Now hit it" I say, making fun of him. As if it was that easy.

I take a deep breath, focus on the tiny ball, lift my golf club, and when I'm about to hit it...

"Shit!"

"Careful!" Declan says behind me, trying to stop me from falling to the floor but only managing to fall with me. "What the fuck did you do?" he laughs.

"I have no idea" I say, also laughing. "I think the golf club got tangled between my legs."

"And how did you manage to do that?"

"I wish I knew!"

"You are lucky I was there to catch you."

"The luckiest" I smile. "We should stay like this and forget about the golf. You are such a comfortable pillow" I say, resting my head on his chest.

"You also feel very nice" he says, moving his hands to my butt and giving it a little squeeze. "But there is a rock stabbing me in the back, I need to move."

"Already?"

"Yes."

"And are we going back to playing golf?"

"After what you just did, I fear for your life, so I think it's time we go home."

"To cuddle on the sofa and watch a movie?" I ask, lifting my head.

"I was thinking about doing some other things, but if that's what you are in the mood for" he says, trying to shrug.

"What other things?"

"You know... The things you were thinking while I was moving your hands."

"Oh..."

"Oh..." he repeats with a mischievous smile.

"Ok, let's go" I say, stealing his hat and quickly getting up.

"Hey, that's mine."

"It is mine now" I say with a teasing smile while putting it on backwards like he always wears it. "How do I look?"

"Gorgeous. But that is my hat."

"Not anymore."

"Are you gonna make me take it from you?" Declan asks, arching a brow.

"You'll have to catch me first!" I say, starting to run.

"Fucking hell" he mutters.

"C'mon, Deccy bear! Move your ass!" I laugh.

He quickly gets up and starts to run after me, making me scream and laugh at the same time, the other golfers definitely looking at us. At the two crazy idiots screaming, laughing... And kissing once Declan manages to catch me, taking off his hat from my head.

"That's mine" he whispers against my lips.

"And you..." I say, kissing his nose. "You are mine."