Hakim Ziyech | i

Author's note: This is a request by alh_el They wanted something where the reader is married to Hakim and they have a little boy called Nahil. He only has eyes for his dad and constantly wants to be with him, which makes the reader sulk.
Hope you like it and thank you for reading! 💜

━━━━━━❃━━━━━━

"Dada!"

"Come here, little man!" Hakim smiles, picking up our son Nahil and lifting him in the air.

"Please be careful. He just had lunch and I don't want him throwing up all over your Chelsea tracksuit."

"Oh, sorry" he chuckles. "Did you eat everything?" he asks, kissing Nahil's cheek.

"All of it. Physically he may be your carbon copy, but he's got his mama's appetite."

"He also looks like you."

"He does not and you know it" I chuckle. "Anyway, shouldn't you get going?"

"I should, yes. But you are coming to the game, aren't you? It is the last one of the season, you can't miss it."

"That's the plan. But mini you has to go have his nap, and it will probably take me ages. You know how he gets every time his dada leaves" I say, rolling my eyes.

"He loves you too."

"Does he? Because it feels like he only cares about me to feed him, and not always. It's always dada dada dada."

"He loves you. Don't you, little man?"

"Dada!" Nahil says.

"Now say mama. Ma... ma. C'mon, you can do it. Ma... ma. Mama."

"Prrrr."

"See? Nothing. He doesn't even try!"

"He'll say it when you least expect it, you'll see" Hakim says, caressing my cheek. "This is just a phase, the book I read when you were pregnant said it."

"I know, all the other mums I've asked say the same. But it still hurts, you know? I carried him inside me for 9 months, gave birth to him, and now that he finally starts running around and talking, I want to see him clumsily running towards me saying mama or asking me to give him cuddles. But he only cares about you. About his dada."

"You'll get to do all that, you'll see. You just need to be patient" Hakim says. "I'm sure that when the day comes and he doesn't want to leave your side, you'll complain about it."

"I won't."

"We'll see" he chuckles. "Should we put him to bed? You can't miss the game, I want to do the walk around the pitch with both of you."

"Won't you be late?"

"I'll tell them it was the traffic if that's the case" he shrugs.

"They won't believe you."

"This is London. They will" he laughs. "Should we?"

"Ok, fine. Come, Nahil. Nap time" I say, stretching my arms towards him.

"Dada!" he replies, hugging Hakim's neck.

"See? Just you!"

"Give him time, trust me" he smiles before taking my hand and giving it an encouraging squeeze.

━━━━━━❃━━━━━━

"5 minutes. It took him 5 minutes to fall asleep" I say as we leave Nahil's room. "If it had been just me and him, he would have cried for an hour while screaming dada, and then fell asleep just because he was tired."

"Then lucky you I was here to help you" Hakim says. "And now that the season is over, I will be here to help you all the time. I should do everything and let you rest, to be honest. Maybe that way he will start missing you."

"Or completely forget about me" I snort.

"He will never forget about you. You are his mum, he's here because of you" he says, hugging me from behind and kissing my neck.

"You also had something to do with it" I smirk.

"I did. But you deserve all the credit."

"Aww, thank you" I say, turning around to look at him and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You're welcome" he smiles. "And because you deserve the world, I've booked us a little holiday just for the two of us now that I'll be free."

"Really?"

"It'll be just you and me and the most romantic and relaxing getaway. No diaper changes, food flying, or babies crying."

"Or screaming dada, dada" I chuckle.

"Nothing. My mum will take care of all that while we just chill and enjoy each other's company. How does that sound?"

"Perfect" I smile.

"Perfect" he smiles back. "And now I should probably get going. See you at the game, ok? Don't forget to wear your shirts."

"We won't, I promise."

"I can't wait to have my little family walk with me around Stamford Bridge."

"Neither can we. I love you, Hakim."

"I love you too" he says before kissing me.