Rúben Dias Imagine | i | Christmas Edition 🎄✨

*Female reader/pov

"And done with the Hale's, we only have two people left. The Robert's and him."

"I'll do the Robert's!"

"No, no, no. We'll decide it with rock, paper, scissors. Best of three."

"Ok. Ready?"

"Ready" I say. "Rock, paper, scissors..."

━━━━━━❃━━━━━━

"Ok" I say, taking a deep breath and ringing the bell. "It's gonna be ok. He may not even be home. He'll probably be somewhere being rude to someone or... Jesus, Mary and Joseph" I say when the door opens and I find myself looking at man's torso. One with perfect pectorals and perfect abs.

"Hello? Hey. Hey!" he says, clapping in front of my face.

"Careful there, that was my nose!" I say, taking a step back.

"It's not my fault that you weren't answering. What do you want?"

"There is no need to be that rude" I say, finally looking up from his chest and to his face. Which is a mistake. He's looking at me in a way that feels like he is staring into my soul, and his hair... His hair looks so fluffy and messy and as if he had been... Oh. OH! "I better go, you were clearly busy with someone."

"I what?" he chuckles.

"Yeah, you... You know."

"I don't know, no" he says, crossing his arms over his chest and leaning into the door's frame, his biceps showing in all their glory.

"Jesus Christ."

"Didn't know you were so religious."

"Shut up. I have to go."

"Already? Why did you come?"

"I came to bring you some Christmas cookies. My flatmate and I have this tradition of baking cookies for our neighbours after making too many a few years ago and not knowing what to do with them."

"And you aren't giving me mine?"

"You are busy. And you don't look like the type of guy who eats cookies" I shrug, my eyes still fixed on his arms.

"I'm not busy, I was just working out. And I eat cookies. Sometimes."

"Wait, you were working out?"

"Yes. What did you think I was doing?" he asks with a smirk.

"Nothing, forget about it."

"Nothing? I'm pretty sure you said I was with someone, and I can imagine what you thought we were doing. It's a type of work out I also enjoy a lot in case you are interested."

"And why would I be interested on that?" I say with a nervous laugh.

"Because you haven't been able to stop looking at my body?" he says, arching a brow. "And your face is as red as that ugly jumper you are wearing."

"Well, you opened the door half naked. It's impossible to not look at you, and you know it. And this jumper isn't ugly."

"I beg to differ. I'm sure that what is underneath it is much better" he smirks.

"I... You..."

"Just stating facts. Anyway, am I getting my cookies or not?"

"You don't deserve them for being rude."

"And if I made you a cup of tea? C'mon" he says, finally moving from the door's frame and walking into his apartment. "Are you coming or not?"

"Fine" I say, following him.