Rúben Dias | iii

Author's note: Wasn't going to write anything for Rúben's birthday, but then I got inspired after watching a reel on Instagram about a girl meeting an actor while queing to go to the bathroom, and here we are 😅
Hope you like it and thank you for reading! 💜

And happy birthday, Ru 😁

━━━━━━❃━━━━━━

"I shouldn't have had that last drink."

"Told you."

"I know you told me" Alexa says, rolling her eyes. "But if a cute guy asks, you just say yes."

"He isn't that cute."

"He is cute. And now he's probably flirting with someone else because he is tired of waiting for me. What is taking them so long? It's just a wee!" she says, looking at the queue in front of us.

"Maybe only one bathroom is working" I shrug.

"Oh, great. Just great!" Alexa says. "I'm gonna miss the chance to hook up with a cute guy, and I'm gonna pee my pants!"

"The hooking up maybe is for the better" I shrug.

"I hate you" she replies, sticking out her tongue. "But talk to me."

"What?"

"Talk to me. If I'm listening to you I don't think about needing to pee, so talk to me."

"About what?" I ask.

"I don't know. Maybe the hot guy you've been checking out since we arrived?"

"I haven't been checking out anyone."

"We've been queuing here for what feels like an eternity, and you haven't been able to stop looking at the guy standing next to the men's bathroom."

"Ok, fine. I've been checking him out."

"Because he's hot."

"Very hot" I sigh. "And I wonder why he isn't going in. I've seen guys coming in and out and... oh. Oh!"

"Oh what?" Alexa says.

"Just wait here."

"What?"

"Wait here" I repeat, walking towards the hot guy, his eyes fixed on his phone. "Hello?" Nothing. No answer. But damn, this close he is even hotter. "Excuse me" I insist, raising my voice a bit.

"Uh?" he murmurs, finally looking up.

"Hi, sorry to bother you" I say, giving him my best smile. "Do you know if there is anyone in the bathroom?"

"I... I don't know, sorry" he smiles, scratching the back of his head and showing a bicep the size of my head.

"Could you do me the immense favour of going in and check? The queue for the girls' bathroom isn't moving, and I fear my friend's bladder may explode any moment now."

"Yes, sure" he chuckles.

As he goes into the bathroom, I turn to look at Alexa.

"What are you doing?" she asks.

"Just wait" I reply.

"It's completely empty" he says from the door a few seconds later.

"Great, thank you! Alexa, come!"

"What?"

"Come here!"

"I don't want to lose my spot on the queue!" she protests.

"Just come here" I say, rolling my eyes.

"Fine. What do you want?"

"This wonderful gentleman here has checked that there is no one inside so you can use the men's bathroom" I explain.