Ben Chilwell | vii

Author's note: I wrote this a couple of weeks ago, and since people on Tumblr have rediscovered Ben, gotta make the most of it 😅

A little summary would be Ben having to deal with your pregnancy cravings, and that leading to a little argument with a cute surprise at the end.

Also, I am gonna be closing my requests for a while. I still have a couple to write but I don't feel too inspired, and I don't want to add more to the list and feel even more guilty because it takes me ages to write them.

Hope you like this imagine, and thank you for reading! 💜

━━━━━━❃━━━━━━

"Ben, can you bring me some chocolate?"

"Of course, love" he says, getting up from the sofa.

"And some water too!"

"Here you go" he says a minute later. "Do you need anything else?"

"I don't want that chocolate. And that glass makes the water taste weird."

"What?" he chuckles.

"It does."

"You drank from it yesterday and didn't say anything."

"I forgot" I shrug.

"Ok, then... I'll bring you another glass."

"And the white chocolate, not this one!"

"And the white chocolate" he repeats, leaving for the kitchen again.

"Thank you" I smile when he is back with my water. "This is so much better. But where is my chocolate?"

"We ran out of the white one."

"But I'm craving white chocolate."

"There isn't any left, love."

"But I want it! Chocolate is the only thing helping me with the nausea and I want it!" I say, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Ok, fine" Ben sighs. "I'll go see if Tesco has some white chocolate."

"Thank you" I smile again. "You are the bestest ever, you know? We are so lucky to have you."

"I am the lucky one" he says, caressing my bump. "Anyway, I better go buy you that chocolate before you change your mind. Again."

"It's not me, it's the baby" I shrug.

"Of course it is" he laughs. "Call me if you need anything else, ok?" Ben says, kissing my forehead.

"I will. Love you."

"Love you too."

━━━━━━❃━━━━━━

"Please tell me you are still at the shop."

"Just arrived" Ben says over the phone. "What happened?"

"I don't want white chocolate anymore. I want the one with cookies."

"Ok, then."

"Wait, no. Get the white one too just in case."

"White and with cookies?"

"Yes" I say.

"Anything else?"

"No, just that. Thank you."

"Ok, see you in a bit."

━━━━━━❃━━━━━━

"I'm back!"