Bio

Name: Y/N Taurus

Age: 18

Height: 6'2

Weight: 220lbs

Birthday: September 14 (born a year before Team RWBY)

Birth Place: Atlas

Species: Faunus

Appearance: He has Adam's spiky hair though a bit longer and horns, but his hair is a darker red with a white streak, earning it from large stress and fear and the horns are pitch black. He has also Adam's eye colors but he is much bulkier than Adam, very bulky/muscly. He has scars due to the Schnee Dust Company, Adam took a few for him but he still got punished.

Clothes: He wore once the White Fang mask, but not anymore as he uses a hoodie which had the White Fang logo but now it has his, he has black pants very military with gun holsters in each leg with high boots. He also wears gloves for better grip and to hide some scars.

Personality: He is fueled by rage, each time he wants to get something right, things go wrong, like a normal bull, he is naturally aggressive even in his fighting style. He is calm when he wants to but he is very easy to piss off if done right. He is also very naive but not dumb, he is naive in the sense that he has no relationship experience, he doesn't get embarrassed or anything from flirty/sexual jokes cause he didn't get it, etc. But he loves Adam very dearly, and Adam loves him as well which is the only times where he is actually... normal.

Aura: Red

Semblance: Moonshot (His Semblance is very similar to Adam's. He absorbs damage but this time, he takes it and with it, he throws the damage back from his weapons, he can shoot it like a laser, he can ricochet it or use it to launch himself into battle. Unlike Adam, he knows how to use his Semblance on himself, with him being the weapon though he has little experience in it.)

Weapon: Bang Bang (His weapons are two heavy handguns, probably the most powerful from what Adam says. His guns are able to hold almost the same force of a sniper due to how they're constructed. He can shoot his guns at fast as he can, holding 15 mags each and Y/N is already a quick man, able to reload in barely seconds. The gun has a automatic lock, as nobody but Y/N can shoot the gun and many tries will leave to the guns shocking the person. The gun can also activate a red laser for accuracy.)

Skill: Y/N is incredibly adept in his style of fighting based on Gun-Fu, he is able to fight in hand to hand with his hands occupied with his guns. He can use his elbows and his entire body for an advantage and still stay shooting. His skill overall without his guns is still as dangerous since his fighting style is based on strength, speed and shoot/break to kill. His training to be a White Fang was to become a killing machine, he is very adept in his brutal fighting style based on: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Taekwondo, Muay Thai, Wing Chun, Silat, Savate and Krav Maga. His style involves sheer strength on his punches and kicks, but he intends to fight his opponent and kill him at fast as he can, hitting on his opponent in pin point accuracy, but he also uses knees and elbows with locks. He also tends to disarm his opponent when they have melee/dangerous weapons and has no remorse where to hit them, either neck, groin or anywhere else. He can definitely fight evenly with Adam due to him have been training from a younger age than Adam did. His strength is superior to his brother's, as well as his durability and accuracy, but Adam is faster not by much but he is more tactical than him and compared to Y/N, he does have more self control on his anger but Y/N's brutality is among the scariest things Adam has seen... and he himself is brutal. Overall, Y/N is a fierce and incredible brutal fighter, he fights for victory and survival, so he will do anything to get that, even kill.

Logo:

There's thing or two I will change in this story

1: Adam himself, he had so much potential in the series and wasted, he could be the character that wanted to change the world because of the abuse they did to him, but he was just so focused on Blake that it was thrown away. He could've been the guy that the fans would have sympathy due to how the world has treated him, but again... a simp for Blake.

2: I'll admit it right here and now. I hate Bumblebee Ship, and no I'm no homophobic, I hate it cause of the people. Bumblebee and WhiteRose was never meant to happen, but the people made Rooster Teeth do it. It was never Monty's vision, he wanted Team RWBY to act like sisters but the fanbase screwed it. Bumblebee is already happening and because of how much shit I see of WhiteRose including Reddit, Rooster Teeth will make it happen. Sure they're friends and all of it, but that's no reason to make the entire Team RWBY, a team of lesbians (it's offensive and I'm sorry for my words, but it's the truth.) Again, I'm not homophobic, since there's a few gay ships I do enjoy, easily one of them is Caitlyn and Vi from Arcane, I did hate the back flash they gave Lightyear cause of a lesbian kiss, I have no problem in fact I have a few friends which are LGBTQ, but the problem with Bumblebee and WhiteRose again is the people. If someone is a director or animation director, if the fans/most people have a problem with something, he is free to change it. (Example: Sonic's design) but should also follow their own vision of the story.

Blake in RWBY is bisexual and like her voice actress Arryn Zech, she is a perfect bisexual character. Both had problems with a past relationship that mentally scarred them which turn Arryn lesbian and there's no problem with that, and Blake neither, Adam was very possessive and more, and Blake was scared to be in a male relationship and that's fine if she wanted to go lesbian. The problem is Yang... she was literally hitting on boys in the third episode of Vol 1 from far way, she was very comfortable/ maybe happy she is sleeping in a room filled with boys... so why did Rooster Teeth made her lesbian out of a sudden without a reason? That's the problem, there's no reason why she turned lesbian or if the character was bisexual in which she never showed it, is the lack of story and the fact it doesn't fit Yang on how Monty created the character, it was just a drastic change for the fanbase. BNHA creator Horikoshi faced back flash as well cause they wanted TodoDeku or BakuDeku how it is said and Horikoshi form the beginning showed that Izuku would probably end up with Uraraka, making IzuOcha. But the fanbase screamed at him and if I'm not wrong, earned death threats for that. The people just push the directors to their limits, Rooster Teeth fell for that and Horikoshi didn't.

So the change of the story is that it will be explained more a few events within Team RWBY without the "because I was in love with her and all that."

I'm sorry if this is offensive but it is the truth, I don't hate gay/lesbians, I hate the ones that just push the director/creator to do what they want and don't accept that what they want can't happen.