(D&N) Chapter 13: Leave me alone!

Scene shows Weiss seated with Shion sleeping in a hammock. Weiss was too concentrated in the computer, until she felt a hand in her shoulder looking back seeing Blake having a bowl of fruits.

Weiss: Huh?

Blake: You've been staring at the screen for almost an hour... thought you would like to eat something.

Weiss: T-Thanks.

Weiss grabs the bowl and Blake sits by as Weiss ate some grapes.

Blake: Anything new?

Weiss: They fought some of the White Fang in the train. It's only them now with Y/N nowhere to be seen.

Blake: Then they're probably getting closer.

Weiss nods as she keeps eating them, but later slowly.

Weiss: Blake... I never apologized for my actions few days ago.

Blake: It's... it's fine, maybe I should've shared-

Weiss: Is more than that. I may not have been responsible for what happened to you or Y/N in the past but I am responsible for what is happening now. This hate he has, Athena... is all because of my actions.

Blake: You're as much of a victim as I am.

Weiss: Am I? Or am I just... meant to be as bad as father?

Blake: No. We are meant to be better than our parents, you're meant to be the person your father never could be. Not a racist man, or your drunk mother, your meant to be the best version of yourself. I always believed the Schnee's are nothing but a cursed family who only wanted us dead. But if there's anyone who can change that... is you.

Weiss looks at Blake and she smiles with Blake.

Weiss: Never took you to be the inspirational person.

Blake: I'm just helping a friend.

Weiss hugged Blake who hugged back, but Blake looked at Y/N's body and nods to herself.

Blake: *mentally* We'll get him out, we'll save him.

Scene moves to Athena seated in Beacon's cafeteria alone looking down, fairly sad.

???: Why the fallen face?

She looks to her side seeing Nora sit down with a trait equal to about 4 trait of students.

Athena: Just... mentally disappointed in me.

The others of Team JNPR sat down and looked at Athena.

Jaune: Wanna... talk about it?

Athena: You heard what happened to... Y/N.

Ren: We heard, we're deeply sorry he is in such state.

Athena: Yeah but... I think I made everyone of my team and Team RWBY hate me. Maybe for defending Y/N too much? Throwing all my anger at Weiss and Cari? *covers her face* What was I doing?

Ren: You were trying to be a friend.

Athena: Was I really? That isn't what I see in my eyes.

Pyrrha: You were there for your friend, anyone would do that.

Athena still looked down and a tear fell on the table.

Athena: The only thing I did was destroy my own team. Cari left the role of leader because I made him self doubt, Weiss is having the hardest time of her life, I made her the villain but... I guess it was me all the time.

Pyrrha: Athena, don't think like that-

Athena: Like what? Some asshole who just wants to ruin everything? I'm still wondering why Sun hasn't already left me already.