(Vol 1) Chapter 3: Initiation Pt 2

Everyone was looking up again... seeing the red girl falling like a rock.

Red girl: Heads uuuuuuuup!

She kept falling... but that was until Jaune hit her... wait what? Yeah Jaune was launched flying few seconds ago and now in midair hit her towards a tree. She is shown extremely dizzy with puppy Beowolves running around her head.

Red girl: Oohhhh... What was that?

She later shakes her head regaining full control of her mind.

Jaune: Eh-hem!

She looks forward seeing Jaune hanging... upside down... he looked like an idiot

Jaune: Hey, Ruby...

Blake: *looks at Yang in shock* Did your sister just fall from the sky?

Yang: I...

They later see from the trees a wild Ursa... until it earned a pink electro shock... just to hear a pitchy voice.

???: YEEEE-HAAAAW!!!

The Ursa later fell dead in the ground, as it shows the Ginger Girl fall from it smiling... but later turned upside down.

Ginger Girl: Awwww... It's broken.

From the Ursa also appeared the guy with long black hair and pink streak in his hair.

Guy: Nora! Please... Don't ever do that again.

The girl who was called Nora disappeared literally, showing her in front of a white rook piece.

Nora: Oooohh...

She just grabs it after that with a smile and the chess piece in her head.

Nora: *singing* I'm queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle!

Guy: Nora!

Nora makes a military salute towards her very annoyed friend.

Nora: Coming, Ren!

She drops the chess piece from her head to her hand still smiling.

Blake: Did that girl just ride in on an Ursa?

Yang: I...

Later from another tree, another red haired girl but with green eyes was running from a Deathstalker at full speed. She jumps over a claw and later rolls under another and keeps running.

Red Armored Girl: Jaune!

Jaune: Pyrrha!

Ruby slowly gets up and sees the Deathstalker.

Ruby: Whoa!

She later jumps off leaving Jaune alone.

Jaune: Ruby!

Ruby falls from the tree rolling just to stand up.

Yang: Ruby!

Ruby: *goes to hug Yang* Yang!

Nora: *appearing between them knocking them back* Nora!

The Deathstalker just keeps following Pyrrha leaving everyone confused... well... Y/N was seen weirder things.

Blake: Did she just run all the way here with a Death Stalker on her tail?

Yang: *eyes turning red completely* I can't take it anymore! Can everyone just chill out for two seconds before something crazy happens again?!

The clock started to tick as Athena grabbed a tonfa with Erwin who grabbed the other black knight piece with Cachari behind him, Y/N had his arms crossed annoyed, Yang was literally more annoyed than Y/N as Blake and Ruby look up.