(Vol 2) Chapter 18: Food Fight

Scene starts Cachari and Erwin walking out of a class though they looked tired as hell.

Cachari: That test was so tiresome.

Erwin: I know. I think I'm having a fat F there.

Cachari: Might as well move to another Academy.

They were in the hallway as from another door, Athena walked away stretching.

Cachari: What were you doing?

Athena: Customizing my weapons? Decided to add a grapple, might help me in moving from a building to another.

Cachari: Doesn't sound that bad.

Athena: I know, I had to work on more mobility.

The door opened besides them showing someone holding an axe, it was a large two sided long war axe. It shows Y/N holding it, compared to his guns, the axe was much more simple, no overused details or colors, had no gun form but did possessed dust in the blade. Y/N sighs and everything got very awkward... they just stood there.

Y/N: Well this is nice.

Scene changes to Team CATE in the cafeteria, the four eating also wearing Beacon's costume.

Cachari: Alley-oop.

He throws the grape over Athena and Y/N's head landing on Erwin's mouth as he chews it with a thumbs up.

Erwin: Nice throw.

Y/N kept eating as Cachari looked forward and saw Yang.

Cachari: Yang!

Yang looked at him and waved at him. Cachari waved back, as the three of them slowly moved their head to look at him, they were but confused as Y/N looks at Athena, who looks back at him, she looks at Cachari again with Erwin and Y/N looking at each other and then Y/N at Cachari with Erwin and Athena at each other.

Y/N: He's a simp.

Erwin: How you know that word? Wait, why am I even asking?

Athena giggled as Y/N groans. Yang grabbed out of nowhere, Blake by the wrist who was still picking her food.

Blake: Um... my fish-

Yang: You can get it later.

Yang dashed and sat down as Blake was stiff from Yang. Yang started to eat while looking at the group.

Yang: So what you guys do?

Blake finally sits groaning sad seeing the last fish get taken.

Cachari/Erwin: Exam.

Athena: Weapon upgrade.

Y/N: Destroy Cardin.

They look at Y/N dumbfounded.

Y/N: What? You thought one nightmare would turn me into a good man? That's the least I am.

Yang: Anywaaaay-

Later Weiss sits by Blake's side annoyed.

Weiss: Who stole my binder?

They all looked at each other confused at Weiss.

Cachari: Umm... no one?

Weiss: Cachari Nehemiah Bluebell Fukuda IV! Where is my binder?!

Cachari: I didn't take it! How do you even know my full name?!

Yang: That's your full name?! Pffft HAAAAAAAA!!!

Cachari had his arm crossed as Yang laughed, they all looked at her as she had her face in the table while laughing.