(D&N) Chapter 11: 2nd Round

Blake was seated getting attended, her legs already wrapped and now working on her hip by Yang.

Shion: I can say your scouting went great. We have an idea how Remnant looks in his mind, we need now a plan.

Ruby: We should send four of us now, maybe we will have a chance on saving him.

???: There isn't.

They look at Blake looking down.

Blake: He has embraced the Grimm, and you saw how he took me down.

Erwin: But we need to save him, we have too.

Blake: We can't. He's too far gone... too far.

Athena: I don't believe that... not even close.

Blake: You weren't inside his head! He is messed up, he doesn't care his own life! He considers at this point that dream his own world!

Erwin: It's the Grimm!

Blake: It's both of them! Y/N just wants to die... he wants to die.

Yang: And you think we should let him?

Blake clenches her fist and stood up walking away. They all saw her walk towards the hallways, to the door outside. They all looked away until Weiss also walked but towards another direction which left them confused.

Erwin: Why is she walking away?

Athena: Maybe she is annoyed that she can't hurt Y/N anymore?

Cachari: Athena, enough.

Athena: For the truth? She literally mind fucked him by mentioning his parents!

Cachari: Right now you're no better than Weiss. She already gets it, she knows what her family did, your rubbing salt in a wound.

Athena: She already did that to him! How many more she could've done to?!

Yang: Look we know what happened to him is wrong but you shouldn't be blaming Weiss for everything. She already has enough problems and you causing more isn't gonna help.

Athena: Are we forgetting the fact that he tried to blow his mouth? When she mentioned her parents the only thing he did was try to blow his mouth up! If it wasn't for Blake! He wouldn't be here right now! He would be 6 feet under!

Erwin: Athena. *she looks at Erwin* We get it that you're very worried for him, we all are.

Athena: Really? Doesn't seem like it. The only one that I can see is worried is Blake and yourself. Ruby doesn't know him, Weiss is being a complete whore, Cari isn't helping at all and Yang is... Yang.

Yang: That's offensive.

Cachari: I get that you're extremely angry but taking your anger on us isn't helping!

Athena: And you are?!

Cachari: I don't have time for this.

He goes to walk away but Athena gets extremely angry after being ignored like that.

Athena: Hey! We're not done talking rich boy!

She puts a hand in his shoulder, but Cachari grabs her wrist and throws her over his shoulder and grabs his kama putting it by the neck.

Erwin: Easy, brother... easy.

Cachari: I am so done with your talks! Your framing! Taking your anger on everyone like if you're doing what is right! You think your a good influence but you're not right now! So let this be my final order... you will stay out of his mind, you're out of the mission and you will not bother me or anyone ever again! You hear me?!