Dreams and Nightmares Trailer

Scene moves to a bullet train going at high speeds in the rails, on what looks to be a more futuristic Vale, by a few years. Scene moves to Cachari groaning as the sun hits his face and he groans, making him opens his eyes as he looks back seeing Yang sleeping and Ruby with her head in her sister's shoulder as Cachari had a hand in his abdomen.

Cachari: What did we do wrong?

Scene changes to Y/N with purple wraps around his eyes on top of some sort of webbing as Athena holds his hand.

Cachari: We forced him... we pushed him... and now we're here. We're being hunted.

Weiss was crawling as some steps were heard behind her from the shadows.

Athena: By what?

Athena looking away from a tomb walks to another direction as there was a name in it.

Y/N Taurus
Younger Brother
Betrayed

Scene turns black after that.

Cachari: By his dark side.

(Starts music)

Scene shows Blake looking different, her ears were exposed with a black shirt with zipper up to her... breasts, wearing purple pants, silver belt and her normal heels with some hand wraps in her forearms.

Athena: Didn't think he had a thing for music.

Blake and Athena were in the bullet train seated face to face. Athena roughly looked the same except her jacket was black and her joggers were longer with a yellow color.

Blake: He was always calm when dancing, sometimes he even danced in the tent.

Athena laughed a little after that as Yang with a leather jacket, her orange shirt under, jeans and her normal boots with her weapons in her wrist... difference... her hair was shorter... and she was fuming.

Yang: Can't believe he thinks I would cut my hair.

Ruby's costume was mostly the same although she had a black and red sort of dress with a black shirt under, long red cape and the parts below were roughly the same.

Ruby: I think you look cleaner.

Athena giggled seeing Yang blow up. Scene moves to Ruby walking in some kind of tents with her scythe in hand looking around.

Shion: Whatever you see... whatever you hear, don't believe it, is what he thinks.

Yang jumped through a wall and landed on top of a White Fang member and punched his face to the ground with Cachari who had black jumpsuit very vigilante and he wraps a kusarigama in a White Fang, pulling him and kicking him back.

Shion: Time is against up, we only have about two tries to save him.

Team RWBY back in Beacon nodded with the others of Team CATE as well. Scene moves to Adam in front of a comatose Y/N, even behind the mask, he was sad... as a tear drops from his right side.

Adam: This is all on you!

Adam went to grab Weiss by the hair but they pulled him back before starting a fight as Blake pinned him and she could clearly tell he was upset, angry, bloodthirsty.

Athena: We need your help, you might not like us but... he needs you.

Athena goes to walk away from the room with Adam looking at her but not from rage or spite... from disappointment. With scene changing to someone grabbing a very specific rapier as it walks towards Weiss which makes her crawl a bit faster but legs out.