(D&N) Chapter 16: One Last Stand

Warning
This chapter contains death and a dramatic tone, you're advised.

Weiss walked out with Athena helping Blake who managed to stand straight but still dizzy.

Blake: Thanks for the coin.

Athena: Now what? Y/N bought us some time but for how long? We need a plan!

Weiss looks at the ruins of her mansion... later at the destroyed pantings they had, as she looked down, as she throws a coin midair, creating a phone and she calls Shion. Shion looks and answers.

Shion: Weiss?

Weiss: Professor... you've hunted Nightmare Grimm for a while... do you have one?

Yang: She's asking what?

Athena: Weiss what is your plan?

Weiss: He hates the Schnee's... if we want to win, we have to fight fire with fire... dream to dream. My hate for the White Fang and his hate to my people might balance things out!

Shion: I... do have one but, your plan is risky, Weiss.

Weiss: I'm aware... which is why-

She is later hit in the back head as everyone goes into shock, Blake hit her back head, knocking her down.

Athena: Blake! What are you doing?!

(Starts music)

Blake looks down as the phone is left hanging but still online.

Blake: I'll be taking the Grimm. Weiss plan and hate towards the White Fang isn't bad. But I'm not risking my teammate's life for something she didn't do... but I opened a wound once again.

Athena: Blake, you get that Grimm in your ass, you night never return!

Blake: It's the only way to save him!

Yang: *phone* Blake! You can't do this!

Blake looks at the phone and looks down.

Blake: What choice do I have? I've hurt too many people... I will pay for my sins.

Athena: God, forget your sins! Think about your own life dammit! You don't have to take away yours to save him! We will find another way!

Blake looks down closing her eyes.

Athena: BLAKE!!!

Blake looks at Weiss as everyone in the real world were waiting for her answer.

Blake: Professor... do it.

Athena: Blake!

Blake: Get her out...

Athena: No! Blake please think about this!

Yang: *phone* Are you insane?! He'll kill you!

Blake: I know.

Erwin: *phone* Think about this, there's a low chance you survive this! This is Y/N's world! Blake you can't do this!

Blake broke the phone as she glared at Athena.

Blake: Get Weiss out.

Athena: I'm not leaving you! I'm not letting you kill yourself! Blake think for god's sake!

Shion closes her eyes and she pulls another a small pot and opens it.

Ruby: Professor you can't! She'll die!