(Vol 1) Chapter 1: Beacon Academy

Next Day

Scene shows Y/N walking to a Bullhead which would lead to Beacon. He used his hoodie and a har to cover his hair to not call attention. He walks in and sits, pulling his hoodie back as he sighs.

Y/N: Finally some rest.

He leans back smiling with hands arms crossed as he waited for the Bullhead to arrive.

???: Erwin! Erwin!

Y/N opened one eye as he saw a guy with slicked back black hair with blue eyes looking around.

???: That kid.

Scene moves to a smaller guy, definitely around 5'6 who had dark brown hair and brown almost golden eyes. He looks around as he looked at a window and chuckles... that was Erwin.

Erwin: Um, maybe I we're a lot higher than I thought.

Scene moves back to the other guy as he looks around, but Y/N sighs and stands up, walking to the guy.

Y/N: Um, dude.

He looks back seeing him.

Y/N: Sorry to take your time but are you looking for someone?

Guy: Yeah, my younger brother, you've seen him?

Y/N: Not if I know how he looks like.

Guy: Small? Brown hair and eyes? Wears a green jacket with yellow? Very nerdy?

Y/N denies by shaking his head.

Y/N: No. I can try and help you if you want.

Guy: Yeah a small help wouldn't be that bad-

He looks to his side as he finally saw Erwin.

Guy: Never mind I can see him. Though thanks for the offer.

Y/N saw the guy walk away as he sighs and walks back to his seat. He leans back as scene changes to the guy finally reaching Erwin.

Guy: Bro, don't do that again.

Erwin: Sorry, just in shock that everything can be seen from here.

The guy looked outside, as he looks at Erwin who kept a smile.

Erwin: Just like how dad liked it.

The guy slowly did a sad look after mentioning that.

Guy: Yeah... just like how he liked it.

Erwin looked at the guy who looked down.

Erwin: You haven't gotten over it?

The guy looks away and sighs.

Guy: Last time I talked with him, we ended up fighting, and now that I can't reconcile with him...

Erwin grabs both his hands as the guy looked at Erwin.

Erwin: Dad was also wanting to reconcile, he always forgave you because you never meant anything that you did or said. I mean, he always knew you would succeed in ways he wouldn't.