(Vol 1) Chapter 7: Schnee vs Taurus

Warning

This chapter has depressive, abusive and suicidal moments... you've been warned.

Y/N: Why are we going to Vale?

Y/N had his arms crossed in a bullhead as Athena was seated using her scroll.

Athena: Gotta meet with an old friend, he's comic to Vale.

Y/N: Couldn't you take Erwin or the leader?

Athena: Still refuse to say his name, huh?

Y/N: We're not in the best terms, and I don't really care.

Athena: So emo.

Y/N glares at Athena who looks away.

Y/N: Who are we meeting?

Athena: *epic tone* He is "The Great Sage, Equal to Heaven... Sun Wu-Kong!"

A weird music was heard in the background as Y/N kept a annoyed face as Athena smiled.

Y/N: Sun Wukong? What the hell is the great sage?

Athena: Shut up! Is something he picked up in one of the books, he just calls himself that.

Y/N: Sounds taken... and stupid.

Athena: Come on! Is not that bad! Sounds powerful.

Y/N: Sounds dumb.

Athena: No it isn't! Ugh, let's just get out.

The bullhead opened in Vale as the two walked out. Scene shows the two in the streets looking at a few announcements for the "Vytal Festival."

Athena: Tell me you're not excited for the Vytal Festival.

Y/N: I really am not.

Athena: Do you even know what that is?

Y/N: A festival?

Athena: Is more than that! Every kingdom will be in one place, at least a few. Then the students from each academy will fight against each other. Did you not hear anything that Glynda said?

Y/N: Huh?

Athena: Never mind. The Vytal Festival is a way to celebrate the end of the Great War. There's dances, parades, music and the tournament.

Y/N: So there's fighting?

Athena: Yeah!

Y/N: Between any of the academy's kingdom?

Athena: Yes!

Y/N: And the winner what does it get, money?

Athena: I don't know! I've never competed in it.

Y/N: The Vytal Festival... doesn't sound that bad. Where is it hold?

Athena: Amity Colosseum... from Atlas. Technically... it will be in the sky from any of the Academy's. This year... is in Vale!

Y/N: Huh... doesn't sound bad at all.

Athena: You're interested?

Y/N: Actually... very. It's a 4v4 fight, there's so much we could learn from the other kingdoms and warriors. How they act, they're technology, strategy, tactics, skill... we could learn so much from them.

Athena: Well... you're not wrong. Come on.

She started to walk with Y/N behind her. They walk to the docks as they see a cruiser coming at their direction, as Athena smiles hands clapped.