Prologue

Scene starts with a guy seated as he grabs a gun and slowly deconstructs it, as he starts to work on them, in a tent as he grabs from the side of a table he grabs a small box which was filled with pieces, as the tents open showing an angry guy, which was Adam. He looks at the guy who kept working on his guns.

Adam: She left.

The guy looks back, showing that it was Y/N, who had a small shocked look.

Y/N: She left?

Adam: Detached the Schnee train, and she left me with the loot.

Y/N returned to work as he started to customize his gun even more.

Y/N: Did she even say why?

Adam: Nothing, detached and left.

Y/N: Sounds... accurate.

Adam walked and stood by his side as he kept working with the guns.

Adam: She left the cause! Like Ghira! *scoffs* Guess it runs in the Belladonna blood.

Y/N: I don't think is just that.

Adam: Huh?

Y/N kept working as he constructed his gun again.

Y/N: Do you remember why we joined the White Fang?

Adam: For the cause, for equality.

Y/N: Yeah. Blake... I don't think she can see the White Fang doing it.

Adam: Hmm?

Y/N: The White Fang was a peaceful, we never wanted to harm humans. But they forced our hand and... we became this group of murderers.

Adam: Assassins. She's afraid that we lost our way.

Y/N finishes with his guns and get up putting them in their holsters. He looks at Adam while having his mask on.

Adam: But this move we did, it's for the best. Humans keep spitting on us, we acted.

Y/N: But... was it the right choice? The humans are afraid of us even more, we're not moving forward, but backwards.

Adam: But this is the right choice, from fear comes power, and from power comes superiority. If we become better than the humans... they could finally see us as people.

Y/N: Or monsters. We can't prove them right. If we make them fear us-

Adam: We will be respected. Mom and dad died for us, they wanted us to finally end this racism over Faunus, I'm doing it the fastest way.

Y/N: But not the safest way.

Adam stayed quiet as he sighs.

Adam: We've been thrown to the ground time and time again, spitted, hit, they've called us monsters, the humans already see us as one, then we have to show them who we really are.

Y/N: Monsters?

Adam looks down and nods as Y/N had a sympathetic look.

Y/N: You always get angry when Faunuses hide who they really are, but you also too.

Adam: How?

Y/N slowly grabbed his mask, but Adam grabbed his wrist.

Adam: You know why. Pain and monstrosity is the only thing behind the mask.

Y/N denies and manages to take it off, seeing the "SDC" in his left eye.

Y/N: I don't see a monster, I see a survivor.

Y/N grabs his hand looking down.

Y/N: In war, nobody leaves unscarred, there will always be a reminder left, but it means that you survived to see the sunrise.