(Vol 1) Chapter 2: Initiation Pt 1

A groan was heard, as the sun was rising, and they hit Y/N's face... that was the groan. He looked to his right seeing Yang still sleeping as well as Ruby, he smiles and sits while stretching. But he just hears some ginger girl starting to annoy a guy with long black hair and one streak of magenta... he sounded bit shy and annoyed.

Ginger girl: It's morning! It's morning! It's morning! It's morning!

Y/N woke up annoyed hearing the girl's voice as he scratches his eyes and later massages his hands as he grabbed his guns and got up. Scene moves to a locker opening as Y/N already suited up grabbed a few ammo magazines and puts them in his back pockets. He clips the guns and puts them in his holsters while tightening his gloves. Until he sees the same blond guy who almost puked his boots.

Guy: This is ridiculous! There's no way I put my gear in locker 636 yesterday! I would've remembered having to count that high! Why does this have to happen today?

Y/N looked at him who was really lost as he sighs walking towards him.

Y/N: Hey, kid? Problems?

Guy: Huh? N-No. Just looking for my locker, 636.

Y/N: And you know where it is?

Guy: Y-Yeah it's... it's...

He looks everywhere and nothing.

Guy: *sighs* No I don't know.

Y/N: *mentally* Kid is definitely lost.

Y/N: Is back there.

He pointed at a certain direction as the guy looked.

Guy: Oh.

Y/N: Take a right and there you'll find it.

Guy: T-Thanks. I'm Jaune.

Y/N looked at him, he was a pretty chill and nice guy he could tell.

Y/N: Y/N.

He walks away as Jaune walks towards his locker, Y/N gave a last glance at Jaune and walked away again.

Y/N: *mentally* Kid is kind, I can give him that.

A time skip is done as everyone was ready to jump, since they were in some silver tiles. Y/N when he walked, looked to his side... his hand started to get so tense and shaky after seeing who it was, Weiss Schnee... Schnee... his fists clenched but try to stay cool, also Ozpin and Glynda were in front of everyone.

Ozpin: For years, you have trained to become warriors, and today, your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest.

Glynda: Now, I'm sure many of you have heard rumors about the assignment of "teams." Well, allow us to put an end to your confusion. Each of you will be given teammates... today.

Red girl: What? Ohhh...

Ozpin: These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time here at Beacon. So it is in your best interest to be paired with someone with whom you can work well.

She groans after that.

Ozpin: That being said, the first person you make eye contact with after landing will be your partner for the next four years.

After that... if felt like the girl's spirit was broken in seconds... fear entered her veins.

Red girl: Whaaaat?

Ginger girl: *to long black haired guy* See? I told you-!

Ozpin: After you've partnered up, make your way to the northern end of the forest. You will meet opposition along the way. Do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path... or you will die.