(Vol 1 Finale) Chapter 8: The White Fang

Y/N was shown seated in a table with a cup of tea in front of him, seeing his own reflection, but showing no movement. Blake sat in front of him with his own cup, but she had a worried face seeing how Y/N had no reaction.

Blake: Can we please talk?

Y/N said nothing still looking at the tea, as scene shows his hand having hand wraps on, hiding the scar.

Blake: Y/N, please... let's talk... tell me what's truly wrong.

Y/N again no reaction... until he closes his eyes and clenched his fists.

Y/N: Was my path of vengeance wrong?

Blake: Huh?

Y/N: This path that I chose... choosing violence and my own vengeance for Faunus equality, was it wrong? Did I fool myself.

Blake: You didn't fool anyone. You didn't choose your path... you were pushed to choose it. I'm not even sure if it was Adam who did it...

Y/N: Adam only wanted me to live... to be happy, how can I? I have to live with the guilt and regret and with my weak self.

Blake: No one is truly weak, Y/N. No one is.

Y/N: Then why did Adam sacrificed his eye for me? Why did he let himself get scarred?

Blake: He loves you, Y/N. He's your brother, he will always be there to protect you.

Y/N kept looking down.

Y/N: Blake... I'm sorry... for calling you a coward.

Blake: It... it is the truth. Though it did hurt when you said it, it is the truth. I abandoned our cause because of how far down the White Fang have fell, I abandoned both my parents, Ilia... I wish I could've at least say goodbye to them but... how could I? I also called my parents cowards... to my dad.

Y/N kept his sighs down, but slowly moved it up.

Y/N: You didn't see the White Fang's true colors till then... can you be blamed?

Blake drank a bit from his tea.

Blake: Y/N... be honest... are you suicidal?

Y/N looks at Blake but later looks at his hand open... looking back at Blake.

Y/N: I don't know. With everything that I do ending in failure, is there a reason to keep trying?

Blake: Yeah... either you try, or you do nothing.

Y/N sighs starting to massage his hands, especially his scars.

???: Hey, I found you.

Y/N sees Sun jump from a roof, actually not shocking either Faunus.

Y/N: Sun?

Sun: Good I finally found you. Athena was worried sick about you. She found a knife in the corner of Beacon with your initials and blood. She thought you killed yourself.

Y/N looks down as Blake signaled him to stop.

Sun: Unless... you actually tried.

Y/N: Close enough. Can you... please not tell Athena where I am?

Sun: I mean, she almost killed the Schnee in rage after seeing the blade.

Y/N: Good... is better she doesn't kill her.

Blake: Didn't you want to kill her?

Y/N: I want. I don't want anyone, ending up like me... being me.

Blake had a sympathetic look with Y/N kept looking down.

Sun: This turned dark, quickly.

Y/N: It's worse than that. Please... don't tell her.