(D&N Finale) Chapter 17: Team CATE

Y/N felt finally peace... happiness... freedom. Finally his vengeance have come to an end. Blake and Athena were looking around to see if they could see any of the coins, but nothing as Weiss' eyes slowly turned lifeless.

Blake: Burn her injury! Do something!

Athena: My weapon doesn't have that!

Blake: D-Dammit! Erwin should be able to do something outside! He has too! Weiss stay with us... Weiss?

Weiss didn't respond as her eyes got watery, as well as Athena.

Blake: WEISS!!! Come on, react! Say something! Weiss!

Y/N groans putting a hand in his head, his groan got even louder. He puts both hands in his head as he roars as he slowly grabbed something from his coat... he groans even more. Blake and Athena looks back with Blake having a vengeful look... but was now one of shock. His hand was shaking... reacting different to the other... his hand glows and throws something to the ground... two coins. The girls look in shock, as Weiss gasps... Weiss gasped making the girls look even more.

Athena: Weiss!

Weiss's breathing got slower and smiled a little.

Weiss: It... worked.

One coin was used to revive her, the other... was unknown. Y/N roars even more as Blake helps Athena, as Y/N's body started to glow as a hand appears from Y/N's body. They were ready to fight except Weiss but Blake was first to drop her guard as it shows another hand which clawed the ground, from the body... Blake looked in shock who was crawling from it...

It was Y/N himself... the real Y/N. He crawled from the body grunting as Blake ran and grabbed his hand but the body was pulling him back.

Y/N: It's pulling me back!

Athena ran grabbing his hand as Weiss created a black glyph pulling Blake and Athena who still hold Y/N. That until the connection with Y/N and the Grimm was finally cut. The three were now in the ground, until Blake looked to her side being in shock now, she sees Y/N in shock as well looking at Blake.

Y/N: I'm... free...

Y/N looked at his hands seeing he was wearing the same costume still... although his features were still normal. That was until he realized what happened, he sees the girls damaged... all that he thought that it didn't happened... happened.

Y/N: God what have I done?

He grabs his guns and... he just drops them. They look confused as Y/N looks down.

Y/N: What have I done?

Blake walks and kneels in front of him as Y/N didn't dare to look at her.

Blake: Y/N?

He doesn't look at her, he stills looks at his hands.

Y/N: Did I... kill anyone?

Blake: Weiss... she was the closest.

Y/N still didn't look but he could tell she wasn't wearing the same clothes she wore the first time she got here.

Y/N: You used your greatest fears for power... with the Grimm. If you're that afraid of me... then just kill me... you'll be free.

Blake had a sympathetic look and hugs Y/N but he doesn't hug back.

Y/N: I've hurt you all! Made your lives miserable just to save me? Why risk it? Why risk all your lives for a dead man?! For a monster like me-