(D&N) Chapter 9: Entering the Dream

Scene shows a mansion... Schnee mansion, as gunshots were heard as well as blood splattering.

???: Get him!

???: He's going after the children!

???: Stop him!

More blood and gunshots were heard, as scene shows White Fang shooting at Atlas soldiers, some covered but others were shot down. White Fang members were shot down too, but far less, as more soldiers were hiding.

Soldier #1: We need to get out!

They dodged a bullet and shot another White Fang down and covered again.

Soldier #2: We need to buh her enough time!

From the window, a grenade broke through it, as the two soldiers sees it as well the remaining... seeing it was-

Soldier #2: GRENADE!!!

The grenade takes them all, as the White Fang covered themselves from the explosion, quite shocked, until seconds later they look up, the entire hallway and part of the rooms was destroyed, everyone burned or literally died.

(Starts music at 5:35)

The White Fang looked back, hearing heavy steps, as slowly they moved to the sides, as it shows the military pants and boots of someone while walking later showing the leather jacket and hood on with gloves.The figure walks seeing one last soldier, groaning since he was missing a leg, until he looked back, looking in shock.

Soldier #3: White Death.

White Death: Atlas... the kingdom where monsters are created... the worst of the worst. Then they blame the other kingdoms and even the Faunus, all because we are different, we are treated differently.

Soldier #3: Monster.

White Death: I'm worse than that. There's only one way to survive. Tell me where are the other Schnee's.

Soldier #3: *weakly* Neveeer.

White Death sees a photo in his helmet, falling as he grabs it, seeing him with a woman and a girl... his daughter.

Soldier #3: No... please do not-

He stops as White Death puts a foot in his neck, slowly breaking.

White Death: I don't hurt kids, only monsters, she can live her life without a father.

He breaks his neck slowly until SNAP... it was done. He took his foot of his neck and looked back at the White Fang.

(Ends music)

White Death: Spread out! Find them!

He walked to another direction as the White Fang ran their separate ways. Scene shows a door opening and closing as it shows a kid with white hair and blue eyes hiding as it shows also a woman with the same features as him and Weiss but older and had a her hair down as she slowly took a dart from her neck, making her groan as she takes it off... Winter and Whitley Schnee. She grabs a walkie talkie and activates it.

Winter: Alert! The Schnee Mansion has been compromised, can anyone hear me?

???: *comms* Yes.

Winter's eyes widen; that wasn't a soldier... that was...

Winter: The White Death.

White Death *comms* The brain of a Schnee runs in their veins... including your dead father.