(Vol 2) Chapter 19: The Secret

Scene shows the city of Vale, with Erwin and Ruby in line for coffee.

Erwin: So mathematically if you went hypersonic, you would be dead by now... or at least deaf.

Ruby: Well... not until I try.

Erwin: Ruby, you barely broke the sound barrier in the cafeteria... barely. You're Semblance is not really just super speed. You literally destroy your entire body in a molecular level, you can like alter your speed. You don't touch the ground when using your Semblance meaning you might be able to negate your own gravity, you also might be able to temporarily fly and run in walks without Weiss' glyphs-

Ruby was being overwhelmed by his knowledge... too much for her little brain to handle. She looks at Erwin who kept talking as she gulps and more facts overwhelmed her, to a very high level. Scene moves to Cachari and Y/N as Y/N is shown smoking. They were in the edge of Beacon Academy but Cachari had a look towards Y/N.

Cachari: Why do you still smoke? It will give you cancer.

Y/N: I did have it... my body got used to it.

Cachari had a dumbfounded face just to glare at him.

Cachari: Be for real, how many times you escaped death?

Y/N: I actually do not remember...

Cachari: Y/N!

Y/N: Maybe... more than 10.

Cachari: Oum, man. You gotta stop dying.

Y/N finished smoking as he threw it off, as there was an awkward silence.

Cachari: Really?

Y/N: Yeah.

Y/N stands up and walks away as Cachari had a dumbfounded face as he looks down. Y/N walks towards the library as he looks seeing Blake reading... she was too focused on her notebook. He walked towards her but still didn't hear or saw him as he grabs her notebook finally making her react as she looked at him, while he watched her pages.

Y/N: This isn't another school notebook, this is your planning one.

He saw drawings and information of many White Fang... including Sienna, Adam, Illia and... himself... his team... her own team. He frowns as Blake tries to get her notebook but he got angry.

Y/N: Really? You're analyzing everyone?

Blake: Give it!

She tries to take it and succeeds as Y/N sighs.

Y/N: What was that?

Blake: None of your business-

Y/N: It is. How long were you keeping that? How long were you gonna hide that from everyone?

Blake doesn't answer as Y/N grabbed her wrist and took her from the library, the two were now outside as Blake tried to walk through the door but Y/N blocked it.

Y/N: When?!

Blake looks away but without any fear, looks back at him.

Blake: Always.

Y/N's eyes widen a little as Blake looks away.

Blake: I was gonna keep it to myself but... seems someone already knows.

Y/N: You were analyzing our strengths and weaknesses! Don't you trust them? Your team at least?!

Blake: You know I was in a team... the White Fang, I trusted Adam and look where it got me!