(D&N) Chapter 15: The Final Round

Blake stretched a little as she was now again in the dream, she looked at Weiss who also got up. She was wearing now a white suit, white tie, white coat reaching over her waist with white heels, all white but dirty.

Weiss: What happened to my clothes? Why are they all dirty?

Blake: Maybe that's how he sees you, as a runaway.

Weiss: Are you mocking me?

Blake: No.

???: I haven't changed almost at all.

They saw Athena who roughly looked the same except her jacket was black and her joggers were longer with a yellow color.

Athena: He sees me like... normal.

Weiss: At least you're not dirty.

Blake: Okay, we should move forward. Find Y/N and get the hell out of here. We need contacts.

She grabbed a coin and flipped them, appearing six of them. She gives two to Weiss and two to Athena, as Blake puts them comfortably as well as Athena... Weiss... not so much.

Blake: Need help?

Weiss: No. I got...

She tries to put it, but like... a bit afraid.

Weiss: Yeah I need help.

Blake walks and easily puts them on, as Weiss blinks a few times.

Blake: Now, let's go. The sooner the better.

The other two nod as they run towards the city. Scene moves to the White Fang walking around the city, some also in Haven and others in the Schnee Mansion. The three girls saw them and were in shock.

Athena: He's a bit desperate to get you, Weiss.

Blake: We should move silently. Let's try to find some disguises.

They walk as Y/N walks in the buildings looking around. He had the chokutō in his hand until he stops and senses something... a familiar aura... way to familiar... he looks to the end of an alley, as he frowns. He puts his gauntlet close to his mouth and spoke.

Y/N: I found Weiss, alleyway by 7th street, Av Ostin.

Blake puts a hood on as well as Weiss and Athena. Blake hid behind a wall, as her ears wiggled, as her eyes widen... he already found them.

Blake: Move!

Blake made a backflip dodging a few bullets as she got her weapon as well as Athena and Weiss. Weiss looked up and the station for the bullet train.

Weiss: Here!

Blake ran as Weiss grabbed both girls and jumped in a white glyph landing in the platform seeing the bullet train arriving. Many White Fang came and shot at them, as Weiss made an ice shield with the train arriving. Blake hid behind the corner of the ice wall and shot at them as the train opened. The people were running from the scene as Blake ran as Weiss pushed the ice wall towards them as Athena who was in went to the driver's place and kicked the door seining him scared.

Athena: Out!

The driver nods and runs away as Weiss sees the door close and she dashes, managing to get in. She gets up quickly freezing the windows, covering the team, as she leans back in the other side... but earns a blade close to her abdomen. She sees Y/N wearing clothes similar to Adam in shock, as well as Blake while Athena accelerated.

Weiss: That's Y/N?

Blake: He's using Adam's weapon!

She ran towards the window and jumped, grabbing the side of the window and kicks his face as he impales the blade in the metal. Blake got on top as Y/N as well. The train was so long to accelerate thanks to Y/N's dream. He runs towards Blake as they clash blades as he swings a few times with Blake dodging his swings as he jumps above him as he blocked her attacks and she landed behind and was quickly in front but still blocked her attacks at a rapid pace as he swings at her head but she shadows to his side and he goes to kick her but now behind him, he uses the same leg without touching the ground and spin kicks her back as she almost falls. She impales Gambol Shroud in the metal. She swings at Y/N but moves his leg and kicks her sheath away. Blake pulls herself back up and ducks under a swing and clashes blades but Y/N's superior strength pushes her back, until the train started to accelerate and Y/N impaled the blade in time but Blake barely did it. She looks forward as in the reflection of her eye, it shows the blade go towards her... as she shadows out and in an instant back to her blade, until a blade impaled Y/N in his foot, he groans as Blake kicks him back, the blade getting off the roof of the train, as she ducks under a sign but Y/N hit it straight on, and falls from the train. Blake panting returns inside as she stumbles with Weiss helping her, she sees her blade have the tip in blood.