𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

As we entered into the Onderon atmosphere, the sun was setting quickly. I could see the lush jungles that encased the planet, with a bustling city, shielded by tall walls, right in the epicenter.

I noticed battle droids patrolling the perimeter as we discreetly flew by, operating the entrance to the downtown.

We headed for the deep jungle, where Lux advised us to land. It seemed like there was nothing around us, and I silently wondered if they were even there, or if it was some kind of trap.

Lux wouldn't do that to me. Or... would he?

The sky was completely dark by the time we exited our ship.

"Do we know what we're working with, Commander?" Flash asked me as we walked, hoping to find their settlement.

I shrugged. "No idea, but let's hope for the best. I don't like how eerie this feels."

"Me neither," he agreed.

As we trudged our way through the deep jungle in the moonlight, with our hoods up, shielding our identity, Master Secura and I scaled the trees, hoping it would give us a better look at where we were going. I had always been one to take the high road.

In a split second, large, horse-like creatures reared towards those down on the ground and surrounded them.

"Identify yourself," a feminine voice demanded. I looked at her, shocked to see a young girl, with dark skin and hair, voicing herself with such authority.

Master Kenobi and Anakin took off their hoods.

"Don't worry, we are here as friends," Master Kenobi replied.

Her stoic expression switched to shock.

"Jedi," she mumbled.

I took the moment to jump down from where I was perched, with Master Secura right behind me, removing my hood as I landed.

"I'm Commander Bache," I added. "We're here to help you take back your planet."

The girl's face softened. "I'm Steela. I'll guide you to our secret camp."

We eventually reached their settlement, just as the sun was rising.

"Hmm, a bit rough around the edges, wouldn't you say?" Master Kenobi observed.

"That's why we brought Flash and Climber," Master Secura responded with a smile.

"Uhh, not exactly what I would call shinies, but we can work with them," Climber noted.

From behind Steela, a taller man, though he still looked young, came forward and addressed our group.

"Welcome. I'm Saw Guerra," he said with a curt nod.

"I'm General Secura, and this is General Kenobi, along with Commanders Bache and Skywalker, and Flash and Climber, at your service," my master greeted warmly.

"We're looking forward to taking a fight to those scrappin' droids," Saw mentioned enthusiastically.

"Yes, all in due time," General Kenobi said, eyes darting around the encampment.

Steela placed her hand on Saw's shoulder.

"He's fashioned himself as our leader, though no one elected him."

Anakin gave them an amused glance. "Well for now, we're in charge, and there is much to learn."

Around a circular table, Anakin and Master Kenobi took charge explaining training to the group of rebels.