𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐝.
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨.

The world was still once more, and as there had been chaos, there was now harmony. The two were not mutually exclusive, rather, they coexisted to balance each other out. There was a small weight lifted off of my shoulders, though I could not bring myself to let go of Anakin just yet.

"Wondrous, is it," a voice echoed from behind. "The resolve found within another."

I knew it to be the Abyssal, one that I had spoken to before. Seeing it in its true form was nothing short of intimidating. It was a deep blue, resembling midnights, with a form that was serpent-like, moving ever so majestically with the darkness of The Void. It's eyes were a bright, teal color,  and it held itself with such poise that it was almost eery. 

"You would not be so wary of me if you were sure of yourself," The Abyssal noted.

Anakin stood up straighter, tilting his head slightly upwards to make eye contact with it. "I'm quite sure of myself."

"The observation was not directed towards you, young Skywalker," it chided. "If something does not resonate with you, then it was not meant for you. An important place here, you have, but this portion of the journey was meant for Lorelei."

I gulped, slightly nervous at what The Abyssal meant by that. Of course it knew about the setbacks created by my own mind, something even deeper than what Anakin could see.

"Come with me," The Abyssal urged, and I would be but a fool to not follow. We weaved through the endless space, smaller void beings passing us, but not disturbing us. As we traversed this path, the starlike objects that I had seen earlier started to materialize once more, like tiny, enchanting fireflies illuminating the darkness.

They were not living creatures, yet they floated, each with a different color and aura radiating off of them. I was mesmerized by them, their radiant hues lighting up my eyes, drawing me into their peculiar beauty.

"Void Matter. They represent the tactile thoughts and emotions that allow you to craft your identity. There is an infinite number of them, all depicting a different part of ones life. Some may call to you, and you will know which they are. They will show you something that you need to see to grow, but only you can choose how you reflect and move forward with them. They merely respond to your will."

I was intrigued. "They were meant for me?"

"Some. There is at least one for every Force sensitive being that ever has been, will be, or is. Their lessons, however, can be translated to all. Whether it resonates is up to the viewer."

I allowed myself to feel the Force flow through me, to become more in tune with it than I had ever let myself be. Where I once restricted myself, for fear of what may come, I now allowed it to guide me, to energize me, to seep into every crevice of my being and make me whole.

As I deviated from the others, I heard the last of the Abyssal's words.

"Happiness and true self depends on you. Don't expect someone else to give that to you."

It was right, and I knew that to my core. For so long, I had been enamored by the thought that someone else could complete me, someone else could help put the pieces in the right order, but I now realized that I had to complete myself before bringing anyone else along with me, on the journey that was my life. From my first breath to my last, I would be the one there for me. No one else could replace that.