𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

Returning to the Temple had never felt as much as a comfort as it did now. The past weeks that I had spent on Onderon were the longest that I had ever been away, and while it gave me a sense of purpose that I had been lacking, I did miss being here.

Home, as much of a home as I could have.

I learned a lot through that mission, not only about perserverance and combat skills, but also about myself. I got a sense of closure that I never thought possible, and it brought a sense of peace within me.

I never felt more connected to the Order as I did now, and I truly felt like my path as a Jedi was solidified.

The past two years had been a constant state of inner turmoil within my mind, and now I could focus on what mattered the most to me.

It was just past dawn, and I had some time to reconnect at the Temple, as the Council deemed it best for us to have some time off.

And this time, I was ready for it.

I made my way down to the Commons to grab a cappuccino, a luxury that I liked to not devoid myself of.

"Hey, Lorelei! Come over here, would ya?"

I grinned as I heard Flash's voice call my name. I did miss these clones.

"Hey boys! Miss me much?" I teased.

Climber pouted. "No one's as much fun as you are. Always so serious, but don't tell them I said that."

"Secrets safe. I like being the favorite, anyways," I laughed.

"Ya know, those rebels were a scrappy bunch, but I was a' little sad to have to leave ya out there. Not that I was worried or anything, but the fun was just getting started!" Flash added.

"Didn't have many clankers to chop, though, so you didn't miss much."

"Well, we're glad to have you back for our next mission!" Mapper interjected.

"Next mission?" I asked. I thought I had some time off. "When?"

"Oh, I just mean when it happens."

I chatted with them until I finished my coffee. As much as I did enjoy their company, I really wanted to maximize my time at the temple. From what I had learned from the Onderon mission, I could be away for a long time, and I realized just how precious my time here is.

"Alright boys, I'm off!" I said.

"Where ya going, Lolo?" Flash asked.

I scrunched my nose. "Lolo?"

Climber punched my arm. "Lolo, I like that. Lolo! Lolo!"

I laughed. "Anywhere but here, now."

He feigned sadness. "Oh no, my dear Lolo, I am so hurt."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. The force has other plans for me!"

"Whatever you say, Lolo!"

As I waved goodbye, I could hear the chants of Lolo echoing through the hall. I giggled to myself, secretly liking that they gave me a nickname- especially one that wasn't Lo- but I could never tell them that.

They'd never let me live that down.

"Lolo, huh? Has a nice ring to it," a snarky voice commented.

"Flyboy! What a pleasure! I was just looking for you!" I replied.

His eyes widened. "You were?"

"No."

He frowned. "Fine, I see how it is."