01.

01.

Four years later..

It was a sunny day. Lizzie strolled the streets of New York on her way to visit her older sister Ashley who lived not far from here. It was a summer day. Lizzie put on her sunglasses and she quickened her pace when she saw that people further along recognized her. She hoped it wasn't paparazzi, because she really hated that.

After walking for ten minutes, Lizzie arrived at Ashley's house and she pressed the doorbell. Almost immediately the door opened and Ashley let her in. Ashley was always afraid that paparazzi would find out where she lived and so they only greeted each other when the door closed.

"Hey Lizzie. Ashley gave her younger sister a hug. 'Hey Ash. How are you? Lizzie took off her sunglasses. It was only now that she noticed how tanned Ashley had become. She must have been tanning the last few days because the weather had been nice all week. I'm fine. Everything is going well here. Would you like a drink? Questioningly, Ashley looked at her sister. 'Yes. Just a glass of water.'

'Coming right up.' Ashley walked to the kitchen to pour drinks and Lizzie followed her. 'Wow Ash. Look how brown you look.' Noted Lizzie. 'Do you think so? Mary-Kate said the same thing yesterday.' Replied Ashley. Mary-Kate was Ashley's twin sister and that made Mary-Kate Lizzie's older sister.

Lizzie adored her two sisters. She had a good bond with them and she always enjoyed spending time with them. Unfortunately, the sisters didn't have much time. They had a thriving business together that sold clothing worldwide. Lizzie was also very busy. She was an actress and she starred in a lot of movies. She was busier than ever before.

It seemed that her role as Wanda Maximoff in the popular Marvel movies had helped her a lot because her popularity had skyrocketed in recent years. More and more movie producers were offering her the lead role in their movies and Lizzie was only too happy about it. She loved acting and she didn't see it as work at all.

"Look at this. Ashley handed Lizzie a glass of water. 'Thank you.' Gratefully, Lizzie accepted the glass. 'Shall we go and sit in the garden? It's lovely weather.' Suggested Ashley. 'Fine.' Nodded Lizzie. The two sisters walked into the garden and they sat down on the bench under the umbrella.

'Are you flying back to LA tonight?' Asked Ashley. Lizzie nodded. 'My flight leaves at eight tonight.' She replied. 'Too bad.' Felt Ashley. 'On the one hand it is but on the other hand I like the idea of going home again. A little vacation before I go back to work.' Said Lizzie. 'That's certainly true. And when you go home you'll see Robbie again.' Ashley had a big grin on her face and Lizzie turned red.

'Oh come on Liz. When is it going to be official between you guys?' Ashley asked her sister. Lizzie shrugged her shoulders. 'Robbie is nice but I don't know.' She muttered. 'What don't you know?

'Whether Robbie and I are the right match. With Chris everything felt very different.' Said Lizzie softly. She lowered her eyes. By now she and Chris had been apart for three years. 'You miss him huh.' Commented Ashley. 'I miss the memories.' Admitted Lizzie.

After their daughters were kidnapped four years ago, a lot happened. It was worldwide news and everywhere the twins were looked for. It was a difficult time for Chris and Lizzie and the parents were full of questions. Investigations were made and clues had been found but to no avail. Jane and Maeve were gone and they have never been found since.

The police thought they had been smuggled out of America but they were not sure. Every day was spent hoping for good news but the longer it went on the less hope there was. This caused their relationship to break down after almost a year since the disappearance of the twins Chris and Lizzie.

They were both struggling with the loss of their children and processing it in a different way. They didn't understand each other anymore and things didn't feel the way they used to. After a long conversation they decided to split up.

Lizzie took it very hard and moved in with Ashley to deal with all the loss but after two months Ashley was done with the pathetic stuff and encouraged Lizzie to move on with her life. Since then Lizzie has been incredibly busy and enjoying life again.

'But you can make new memories with Robbie.' Tried Ashley to cheer her sister up. 'But it's not like with Chris.' Said Lizzie. 'Lizzie, you really need to get Chris out of your head. You've been apart for three years and still you compare every man to him. Robbie is not Chris. He's Robbie, a cool guy who's into you. If you ever want to get back into a serious relationship you will have to open up because if you keep acting like this you will never get back into a serious relationship.' Ashley addressed her sister. Lizzie sighed. Ashley was right. Maybe she should go talk to Robbie..