- Live Stream -

"Do you guys wanna go live?" Mason asks Brady, you, Miguel and Tristan.

You all nod and Mason sets his phone up, starting the live.

People begin pouring in and Mason starts saying hi to them.

"Hey guys! Ask us some questions. We're bored."

Questions start popping up and Mason reads them aloud.

"Where are we? We are at my house right now. Just messing around."

The phone was on the coffee table while Tristan and You sat on the floor, Miguel, Brady and Mason behind you guys on the couch.

"Are we single?" You ask.

Everyone laughs lightly before answering.

"Yeah, I'm single." Mason says, fake crying.

"I am not." You smile and the boys all let out ouu's.

"I am single, and not ready to mingle." Miguel says and you laugh.

Brady smiles at the camera, lightly blushing before answering. "I am also a taken man." He says and the comment sections blows up with fans questing who it was.

"What about you Tristan?" You ask.

Tristan laughs before flexing his arms. "Single and proud baby."

You let out a loud laugh before turning back to the comments.

Random.u.s.e.r:
Her laugh is adorable man.

Yourmom:
DID YOU SEE HOW BRADY LOOKED AT HER WHEN Y/N LAUGHED- AH IM GONNA CRY.

You smile lightly before ignoring the comments and moving onto the next question.

"Who is our favorite person in the room?" Tristan asks before wincing. "Ouu, this is gonna start a fight."

Mason laughs before wrapping his arm around Miguels shoulders. "Miggy is my favorite."

Miguel smiles before wincing. "Ouu this is gonna be awkward then, cause my favorite is not you."

Mason looks at him in betrayal, removing his arm and placing his hand over her chest. "How could you."

Miguel laughs before shaking his head. "I'm just kidding, Masons my favorite too. M&M for life."

Tristan laughs at the little nickname before pointing at himself. "I personally think Tristan is my favorite." He says and everyone lets out laughs.

You smile before pointing at Brady who was sitting behind you to your left. "That guy is my favorite."

Brady smiles before nodding. "Yeah, I'm gonna have to say Y/n."

"I'll just kill myself then." Tristan jokes shaking his head, causing everyone to laugh.

"No! We still love you Tristan!" You say, wrapping your arms around his shoulders.

Everyone laughs and agrees before moving on to the next questions.

"Are Y/n and Brady dating?" Miguel asks before humming. "I dont know, are you?" He asks.

You shrug turning to Brady. "I don't know, are we?" You ask, your voice moving to a higher pitch.

"Are we?" Bradys voice also moves to a higher pitch.

Truth is, you were dating. You guys just decided to keep it a secret for now. The only people that knew were the people in the room.

"Hmmmm." You hum, before turning to the live, no one bothering to answer the question to keep the fans questioning.

Usernamethree:
THEY'RE KILLING US RIGHT NOW.

Random_user:
Are they trying to kill us. ANSWER THE QUESTION PLEASE.

"Oh! Would you look at the time. Way past our bed time, we have to go." Mason says and you laugh as he ends the live.

Once the live is over, you instantly stand up and Brady pulls you to his lap before you could move to do anything.

Placing kisses on your neck you laugh as he tickles your sides.

The other boys watch with smiles on their faces.

"Okay, Break it up you two. I dont want any mini Brady's running around anytime soon." Tristan says and you laugh, lightly kicking his arm.

"Oh shut it."

Brady wraps his arms around your waist as you lean back into his chest, him resting his chin on your head.

"When are you guys going to tell everyone about your relationship?" Mason asks, Miguel and Tristan nodding along.

You shrug. "Not sure, Its up to you Brady honestly. I dont mind." You says and Brady nods.

"How about right now?" He asks and you laugh lightly before nodding.

"Alright."