- Edits -

You throw your phone on the couch next to you, jumping up from your spot and running around the room with your mouth wide open in shock.

"How is he so fucking fine!" You scream and Miguel furrows his eyebrows at you as he walks in the room, watching you run around screaming.

"Y/n?"

You freeze and stare at him with wide eyes. "Nothing." You say quickly before grabbing your phone and turning it off.

"The fact that you said nothing without me asking anything makes me think it is something." Miguel stares at you with a suspicious glint in his eyes.

You shrug, trying to slow your racing heart as it's trying to leap from your chest after what you had experienced while scrolling through tiktok.

"It's nothing. I was just," You look around the room in hopes of finding an excuse and your eyes land on the bowl of grapes in front of you. "The grapes are really yummy." You finish.

Miguel laughs and walks towards you, sitting down beside you on the couch and grabbing your phone.

"Really? Because I don't think grapes can correlate with the sentence; how is he so fine." Miguel smirks, and you feel your face heat up in embarrassment.

"What- I didn't say that." You did. But you weren't going to admit it.

Miguel just sends you a smirk before unlocking your phone.

"Oh, you don't have to do that—"

Miguel just ignores you and checks your recently open apps and spots his face on tiktok. Curious, he clicks on it, and the edit begins to play.

You groan, burying your face behind his shoulder, shaking your head. "Who put that there." You mutter, referring to the tiktok video.

Miguel just laughs and shakes his head before turning to you.

"This isn't even on your tiktok foryou page, Y/n. You searched it up." He smiles, showing you the search bar.

Miguel Cazarez Mora edits.

"Whaaaaat? I didn't search that." You say, looking around the room.

Play dumb Y/n, then hopefully, he'll give up.

"Y/n." Miguel says sternly, his eyebrow raised as he waits for you to tell the truth.

"Who's Y/n?"

No! Not Miles Morales' version of playing dumb.

"Really? C'mon love. You can tell me." He smirks, his ego raising by the second. "Tell me how fine you think I am." He smiles, teasing you.

You roll your eyes. "You sound like a narcissist."

"A proud one, too." He says, nodding with a cheeky smile. "You do know you don't have to watch the edits, I'm right here." He points to himself, and you shrug.

"You weren't before." You say, and he nods.

"Fair enough. I also watch edits of you sometimes. But I can't say I had to look them up. You're all over my foryou page." He says, and you wiggle your eyebrows.

"Because I'm the one for you?" You say before cringing at yourself. "Ew, what the fuck. Kill me next time I say that."

Miguel laughs, nodding. "Sure. Now let's do something fun." He smiles, grabbing your hand and pulling you towards the front door.

"Let's get food. That's fun." You say, and Miguel nods his head.

"Yup!" He says, and the two of you run to the car.