- Sleepy -

The door infront of you opens and you're immediately greeted with a cherry smile.

"Hi Mrs Pravong." You wave as your boyfriends mother opens the door wider for you to enter.

"Come in dear, he's in his room." She says and you nod, smiling.

"Alright," you start but then an amazing smell fills your nostrils making you stop. "Oh my gosh that smells good, got room for one more?" You tease and the woman laughs, nodding before waving you off.

"Go hang out with Tristan, he's always going on about you." She says and you laugh, nodding.

You make your way towards Tristans room, not bothering to knock before walking in.

"Tristan your mum is a blessing to this wor- oh sheet." You whispered the last part as you realized Tristan was sound asleep in his bed, in his own little cocoon of blankets.

"Aw Tristan." You whisper, smiling lightly.

You slowly remove your shoes and walk over to his bed, slowly crawling over him and laying ontop of him, wrapping your arm around his cocoon.

Now you understand why he does this to you when you're asleep. Shits comfy.

You feel Tristan shuffle under you for a second before you feel his arms wrap around you, turning to his side and pulling you with him so your wrapped in eachothers arms, your face buried in his chest.

His soft scores indicate that he's still asleep and you chuckle lightly, shaking your head.

"Tristan." You whisper, slowly moving away from him to look up.

Tristans eyebrows furrow lightly at the loss of snuggle before his eyes open slightly.

"Oh, hello." He smiles, pulling you tighter towards him.

You smile brightly, hugging him.

"Hey, sleepy head."

Tristan chuckles lightly, his chest rumbling before you feel him leave a kiss on your head.

The door to his bedroom opens and his mom walks in, letting out a small yelp when she spots you two cuddled together.

"Oh my goodness, I though you two were- nevermind that. Dinner I'd going to be ready in about an hour, I'll come get you then." She smiles.

Tristan nods, holding a thumbs up. "Okie dokie, thanks mom." He says.

His mom nods before leaving, shutting the door quietly behind her.

Tristan untangled himself from you and tugs his blanket lightly.

"Hop in, I wanna sleep." He says and you immediately nod, moving up and pulling the blanket before getting in and shuffling towards Tristan.

You both wrap your arms around eachother, legs automatically tangling together as you snuggle closer, the smell of his cologne filling your senses.

"Nighty night." Tristan mutters before kissing your head and closing his eyes.

"Night." You mumble, pulling him closer and closing your own eyes.

The two of you both drift off into a peaceful sleep, smiles on each of your faces as you mind lets go of every thing in the real world to be replaced with whatever reality your mind creates.

It was nice to have someone to hold, even nicer to be the person someone is holding. These are the type of feelings that were rare and memorable, completely perfect.

-----

Just something short and sweet to hopefully help you sleep. <3