- Jealous -

"Okay, ready?" Tristan asks, turning his head back to you as he places his phone on a window sill.

You hum and nod before backing up so he has space in frame as he sets the timer, getting into position.

He smiles at you brightly as the timer counts down before the familiar song to a tiktok dance you both learnt begins to play.

The two of you begun dancing before Tristan loses balance, falling onto the carpeted floor causing you to let out a loud laugh, your legs feeling like jelly as Tristan rolls around on the floor.

Finally, your legs give way and you collapse into a fit of laughter as the tiktok audio continues to play in the background, both you and Tristan on the floor in tears.

"What are you guys doing?" A voice says behind you.

Both yours and Tristans head snap back to the voice and Brady stands there with a frown.

"Making a tiktok." You say, trying not to laugh.

"Suiiiii!" Tristan says and you crack up laughing, looking back at him.

Brady clenches his jaw, looking down at the two teenagers laughing before him. He couldn't help but feel an immense amount of jealousy rage through his stomach as his best friend and crush laugh around on the floor.

"Yeah, you guys have fun then." Brady mutters before walking over to Mason and Miguel who sent him a small smile.

Almost was aware of Bradys crush on you, it wasn't a very well kept secret. Everyone except for you and Tristan. Sure, Tristan was his best friend, but the way you two bonded stopped Brady from speaking of his feelings towards you.

Tristan and you look at eachother confused as the boy walks away.

"What was that about?" You ask and Tristan shrugs.

+++

Brady sat on one of the seats infront of the set as you and Tristan get ready for your scene together.

In the movie you play a girl named Macey, Bruce's best friend and right now the two of you were about to shoot the scene set after the baseball game.

"Quiet on set!" The director yells as you and Tristan get into place, both of you sitting on the couch in the makeshift living room.

"Ready? And Action!"

"Dude! Did you see that hit? I really though he had me for a second," Tristan says excitedly, getting up from the couch.

"Cut! Stay in position!" The Director yells and Tristan stay as still as possible and the camera crew move to a different angle.

You stand up from the couch, moving so you're no in the way of the camera. You send Tristan a thumbs up, smiling at him and he sends you back a smile.

Brady watches from his spot, rolling his eyes at the two as they smile at eachother. Mason, who spotted him doing so, smacks his arm lightly.

"Dude, just ask her out. Tristan is just her friend."

Brady glares at the two of set. "Who does he think he is? He's supposed to be my best friend. Best friends don't move in on eachothers girl." Brady whisper shouts.

"Tristan doesn't even know you like her, you didn't tell him." Mason says.

Brady huffs, folding his arms over his chest annoyed, turning back to watch you.