- Little chat (Rowan) -

Requested by: random_stories99

I kinda switched it up a little bit though.

-----

You wake up to the feeling of soft lips against your neck, a slight hum escaping your lips.

"Morning." You hear your boyfriend, Rowan, say from behind you.

Turning, you face Rowan with a smile, pecking his lips.

"Good morning." You whisper.

Rowan sends you a bright smile before climbing on top of you, one arm on each side of your head.

You look up into his bright blue eyes, trailing your fingers up his shirtless body, feeling each groove his muscles make before bringing them up to his face and bringing his head down.

Rowans quick to capture your lips, humming when he feels your fingers roll through his hair, tugging on the roots ever so slightly.

His lips trail down you neck once again, leaving soft kisses as he makes his way to your collar bone, sucking on the skin lightly.

You feel him shift his weight to one arm, his other hand trailing down the shirt you stole from him the night prior.

Tugging on the end, Rowan begins to bring the shirt up but you stop him along the way.

Raising from your neck, Rowan sending you a confused look.

"Your sisters." You whisper and he shakes his head.

"Asleep. It's like 6am." He says and you look at him like he's crazy, making him laugh.

"Why is it so fucking early?" You grumble and Rowan shrugs with a smile.

You and him both know how much you like sleep.

"Fine, let's make this quick." You mutter and he looks at you with a smile.

"You sure?" He asks and you nod.

"I need verbal confirmation y/n." He says with a scolding stare and you smile.

He does this every time.

"Yes Rowan. Now be fast, who knows what time your sister gets up." You say and Rowan pulls your shirt off.

"Please, speed is my middle name." He smirks and you laugh lightly, shaking your head.

Rowan throws the shirt over to the side of his room, your hands trailing down to his shorts, pulling them down and he kicks them off.

He begins to trail soft kisses from your neck down to your chest before he taps your side, something he does when he wants to take your bra off.

"Morning kiddo— ah!" You and Rowan hear Trent scream.

Rowan quickly covers your body, pulling the blanket above your chest and laying ontop of the cover.

"Jesus!" Rowan says annoyed, looking back at the man who just bombarded into his room. "Do you not know how to knock?" Rowan says with an angry glare.

Trent doesn't even answer before leaving and closing the door.

Rowan looks at you with an annoyed face, relaxing and resting his face in the crook of your neck. "I'm so sorry." He mutters, slightly embarrassed.

You start laughing, causing Rowan to look at you. You didn't know why you found it so funny but you did.

And your laughter eventually made Rowan laugh and soon the two of you were rolling on his bed in laughter.

"God, he better not tell Genevieve. She'll kill me." Rowan says once the two of you have calmed down.

You shrug. "Its a natural human thing. She's not going to care."

Rowan looks at you. "Clearly you have never met my sister."

You smile and begin to get out of the bed. "Well, we may as well get up now." You say and Rowan whines, trying to pull you back down.

You shake your head, pulling your arm from his grasp. "Nope, let's get her scold over an done with."

Rowan rolls his eyes before nodding and getting up.

You open up his drawer and grab one of his shirts, throwing it behind your back, Rowan catching it as you grab another one of his shirts for yourself.

Rowan picks goes into the drawer next to his bed and pulls out two pairs of basketball shorts, throwing own over to you, you catching it and putting them on as you walk towards the door.

The two of you look at eachother with small smiles before exiting his room and walking towards the kitchen.

Everyone was sat at the dining table for breakfast, Genevieve holding a fork like she was about to stab someone with it.

Rowan winces and turns to walk away but you stop him, pulling him back towards the table.

The two of you slowly take your seats, an awkward silence filling the room.

"We need to have a little chat." Genevieve says, turning to you and Rowan with a glare.

Rowan looks at you with a slightly scared look before glaring at Trent who turns his head away from the situation.