- Cold -

"Y/n." A hushed voice whispers into your ear, the warm breath sending goosebumps down your neck.

You hum, eyes fluttering open to be met with the gorgeous dark brown eyes you've come to love.

Tristan.

"It's time to wake up y/n, we have to go to work." He says, and you groan, burying your face into pillows.

Both you and Tristan grew bored over winter, and his cousin, Luke, had mentioned that he wanted help up at a ski resort he worked in. So, you and Tristan, being who you are, agreed to come work with him.

It was both a vacation in the snowy mountains as well as a hard-working but well-paid job.

"I don't want to." You grumble, snuggling into the warmth of your sheets.

Tristan pulls the blanket off you, and you groan, looking towards him with an annoyed expression.

"Tristan, why?"

He smiles at you before it drops when he sees your face.

"Whoa, what's up with you? You're looking a little pale." He says, his tone laced with worry.

Stepping forward, Tristan takes your face in his hand.

"Are you feeling okay?"

You nod and go to swallow but almost immediately regret it as a blast of pain shoots down your throat.

"Not really."

"Okay, you stay here." He bends down and gets the discarded blanket from the floor, placing it on you before tucking it under your sides.

"I'm gonna go tell Luke that we're staying in, and you get some rest while I'm gone." He whispers, and you nod.

He places a kiss on your forehead before leaving the room to go see his cousin.

+++

"Oi Luke!"

With a hum, Luke raises his head from the dining table in front of him, his mouth full of cereal.

"Yeah?"

"I'm gonna stay in today. Y/n got sick, so i'? gonna stay in and take care of her." He says, pointing behind him with his thumb.

Luke nods before looking back down at his breakfast to take another bite.

Tristan grabs a few things from the cupboard that consists of food, water, and some pills for the pain in your throat before making his way back upstairs and towards your room.

Slowly, he opens the door and steps inside before closing it behind him and making his way towards you.

"I'm back." He whispers, the sound of his voice causing your head to lift with a small smile.

He places the stuff on the bedside table, keeping the water bottle and pills in his hand.

"Here."

He places two pills onto his palm before holding them out to you. You gladly take them, sending him a grateful smile before placing them on your tongue and grabbing the bottle to chug them down.

Relief is what clouds your system as the cold liquid runs down your burning throat, but only ridding the pain for a mere few seconds before it comes right back.

"Thank you." Your voice is a little groggy, and Tristan feels a little bad that you have to go through this.

"Always." He smiles before placing the water bottle next to the pills and food.

You snuggle back into the blanket and pillows, shivering as goosebumps run over your body like a storm.

Tristan looks down at you before he  removes his pants, keeping his shirt on and joining you in the blanket.

"Come here." He whispers, holding his arms open. You immediately snuggle into his chest, feeling warmth radiate from him, making your tense body relax a little as his warmth transfers to you.

Your shivering slows down but still remains the smallest bit present, only being a small amount of shakes.

"You're warm." You whisper, tilting your head to look up at him.

Tristan smiles down at you.

"I know." He whispers back, kissing the top of your head.

"Y'know, you're probably gonna get sick now." You smile a little bit when Tristan releases a chuckle, his smile remaining contagious, as usual.

"I know."

He pulls you tighter to his chest, rubbing his arms up and down your arms to create some friction that he hopes will help make you warm.

You snuggle deeper into his chest as your shivering comes to a complete stop.

The two of you end up laying in silence until you both fall asleep in eachothers arms, the sounds of your breathing filling eachothers ears as you both fall into separate dreams of each other.