- Her -

A small group of the black phone cast were currently gathered around a table, having a small conversation.

The group of people consisted of Tristan, Miguel, Mason, Brady, and Madeleine.

"Whos your guys celebrity crush?" Mason asked, turning to everyone.

Everyone immediately smiled, thinking about their celebrity crushes.

"Mines Hailee Seinfeld." Tristan says, going through his phone and pulling out a picture of Hailee.

Miguel is next and smiles brightly. "Mine is..." He reaches into his pocket, pulling out his phone and showing the group a picture of himself. "This guy."

Everyone laughs before turning to Madeleine.

"Oh, I don't have one." She says, shrugging and the rest of the boys nod.

They all turn to Brady who smiles cheerily before grabbing out his phone and pulling a picture of you from his camera roll. "Her."

Masons eyes widen a little and he bangs the table in recognition. "I know her! She's in uh-- whats it called?"

"Cobra Kai." Brady says, immediately knowing the show you starred in.

Mason nods, pointing to him. "Yeah! Thats it!"

Tristan and Miguel move closer to look at Brady's phone.

"Shes pretty. Whats her name?" Miguel says, opening his Instagram.

"Y/n L/n." Brady smiles, leaning back on his chair with a smug look on his face, proud to have you as his celebrity crush.

Madeleine rolls her eyes lightly, She knows who you are. You're one of her closest friends. Also, one of the reasons Madeleine got her role in the movie.

The casting director had originally asked you to play Gwen, but you turned it down and told them that you knew someone who would be perfect for it.

That someone was Madeleine and she couldn't be more grateful.

Miguel and Tristan go on an Instagram hunt for your user, finding it as soon as they look up your name.

They begin looking through your stories and posts, showing eachother different pictures.

"Wow, How have I never heard of her before?" Miguel says, looking at a photo of you holding an award.

Cobra Kai wasn't the only thing you were in. You played a part in Stranger things, coming in for the fourth season before getting killed off at the end.

Classic Duffer Brothers.

Brady laughs before opening tiktok and heading to his favorites. "I have so many edits of her saved, its not even funny." He says, showing them the different edits.

The boys all watch the edits in his phone, mesmerized by the screen as Madeleine shakes her head at them.

She pulls out her own phone before clicking on the contacts button and scrolling down to find you name.

Once she spots your name she takes a quick glance at the boys who were all laughing at something you had said in an interview before clicking 'call' and holding it up to her ear.

The phone rings for a few times before you answer.

"Hey Madeleine! How's things?"

"Hi! They're good. How's things with you?" She asks, the boys pause the video for a little bit, looking at her confused.

Madeleine just sends them a cheeky smirk before you answer her question.

"They're good! You called at the right time. We literally just wrapped up my final scene for the new season of Cobra Kai." You say, and Madeleine can hear the excitement in your voice.