- Tristan Catchup -

This is just a catch up of all the previous preferences for Tristan.

- HOW YOU MET -

• On set

• As soon as the two of you met it was an instant click.

• The two of you were so alike, and hit off so well within the first week of filming.

- PDA -

• 6/10

• Tristan isn't afraid to show the world he is yours, but he does get a bit shy.

• He wouldn't go as far as making out with you but he would definitely give you small kisses here and there.

- WHO FELL FIRST -

• You did.

• You couldn't help yourself, he was so sweet and made you so happy.

• it didn't take long either, especially with the amount of time the two of you were spending together.

- HIS JEALOUSY SCALE -

• 5/10

• It was low before the movie was released, but as soon as it came out you started to gain more fans.

• When Tristan posts you on his tiktok, people simp for you and it makes him a little jealous.

- YOUR JEALOUSY SCALE -

• 8/10

• You get so jealous.

• There are so much Tristan simps out there and its funny, but you do feel a little jealousy.

• You've never started a fight because of your jealousy, you're not that kind of jealous.

- ROMANTIC TROPE -

• Best friends to Lovers

• The two of you were really good besties before getting together.

• People were so happy when you guys finally got together, they had been shipping you guys forever.