- Fake Wedding -

Requested by: HawkxMoon_07

You have a little brother called...Jj
Miguel has a little sister called...Amara
-----

"Hurry up!" Amara says, pulling your hand towards Miguel's room.

An hour ago, Amara and Jj had told you and Miguel to leave his room so they could do something. What that something was? You didn't know.

Jj had taken Miguel to the lounge while Amara dragged you to her own room. They both forced you to stay in those areas so they could work on whatever they were doing.

Now, they're finally done and Amara was running towards Miguel's room, holding your hand.

Before she opening the door, she stopped and turned to you. "You look pretty already so there isn't much to change." She says before yanking your arm down.

"But," she says, grabbing the hair tie from your hair and pulling it out. "Now it's perfect." She said staring at you with a cheeky grin.

"Perfect for what?" You ask, raising your eyebrow at her.

Amanda Ignores your question, banging on Miguel's door. "You ready Jj?" She yells through the wood.

"Yup!" You hear Jj call back.

"Y/n, you out there?" You hear Miguel yell from the other side, making you smile.

"Yup!" You yell.

"Shh!" Amara says, holding a finger over her lips. "It's time, bend down please."

You do as your told, bending down to her height. Amara sends you a smile before handing you her sleep mask. "Put this on please."

You furrow you eyebrows lightly before grabbing it from her little hands and putting it around your head, covering your eyes.

You feel her grab onto your hand, pulling you in a direction before you hear the door open.

You hear Jj let out a small eek before Amara let's go of your hand.

"Remove the masks!" Jj yells.

Confused, you remove the coverage from your face, looking forward to see Miguel doing the same. You both look at eachother confused before looking around the room.

There was a trail of flower petals infront of you, leading right to Miguel, other decorations and things around the room.

"Whats all this?" Miguel asks, looking around his room.

Amara smiles before looking between the two teens. "You said you were gonna marry her one day. Today's the day!" She yells and you blush lightly, looking at Miguel who's face was already red.

"Here comes the bride!" Amara and Jj both sing, Amara pushing you forward towards Miguel.

You and Miguel look at eachother with eyes and small smiles, realizing what was happening.

The two little munchkins set up a wedding.

You walk toward Miguel, shaking your head lightly as he grabs your hand, pulling you towards him softly.

Amara and Jj run to Miguel's bed which was right behind him, standing on the mattress so they're your guys height.

"Miguel, Do you take Y/n to be your..." Jj trails off before frowning slightly. "What is it?" Jj whispers, looking at Amara.

Amara rolls her eyes and leans toward him. "Laughely wedding wife."

You and Miguel giggle lightly at her mispronunciation, looking at eachother with slightly reddened faces.

"Oh right," Jj whispers before looking back at the two teens. "Do you take y/n to be your laughely wedding wife?"

Miguel looks at you with a blushy smile before nodding. "Yes."

Amara hits him in the arm, causing Miguel to let out a yelp and rub the spot. "Ow!"

"You're supposed to say I do!" She yells holding her hand up to threaten him further and Miguel nods quickly.

"Alright."

Miguel clears his throat and turns to you, laughing lightly. "I do." He says.

"Great! Now, Y/n, Do you take Miguel to be your laughely wedding husband?" Jj asks.

You stare into Miguel's chocolate eyes, smiling lightly. "Y- I do." You stop yourself from saying yes when you spot Amara raising her hand in the corner of your eye.

"Yay!" Jj screams, jumping up and down on Miguel's bed.

"You can kiss the bride now!" Amara screams.

Miguel laughs before pulling you wards him by your hands, connecting your lips.

The kiss was short and sweet, definitely enough to get the kids cheering more. But the kiss didn't last long before both you and Miguel had to break apart to laugh, hands still connected.

"The rings Jj!" Amara yells and Jj gasps.

"Oh right!" Jj yells before running off the bed and towards his drawers, lifting up the hat Miguel was wearing before all of this and pulling out two ring pops.

"Here you go!" Jj yells, running back towards you and Miguel, holding out the ring pops.

Miguel smiles brightly, taking the from him and holding out his free hand "hold out your hand please." He says.

You follow his instructions, holding out your hand. Miguel grabs onto your palm softly, bringing the blue ring pop to your ring finger. "There we go." He smiles before you take the red one from his hand.

"Hold out your hand please." You say with a teasing smile.

Miguel laughs lightly before holding out his left hand. You take his hand in yours, placing the red ring pop on his rings finger with a smile.

"There we go." You copy his words.

The two of you look at eachother with bright smiles before laughing loudly, Miguel jumping up and down a few times in excitement.

"What is going on in here?" You hear Miguel's mom say from his door.

"Miguel and Y/n got married!" Jj and Amara scream causing his mom to look at the two of you with wide eyes.

"What?"