- Meeting -

You step onto the airplane walking past the many different seats before finding your assigned one and sitting on the window side.

You plug your headphones in and play your favorite song quietly humming along to the music as everyone else get to their seats.

After about five minutes you see someone sit next to you and you turn your head to see who it was.

He was gorgeous. He had bright blue eyes and a sharp jawline. His hair was blonde and fluffy, you wanted to touch it.

Before, you didn't want to sit next to some random person, but now all of a sudden seeing this guy completely changed your mind.

He must've noticed your stare because he turns to look at you--- giving you a small smile, which you return.

You spot his mouth moving but you couldn't hear him due to your headphones blasting music.

Quickly snatching your headphones out of your ears, you pull all your attention towards him.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you. What did you say?"

God, he smells amazing.

He laughed a little making you smile at him. His smile was perfect.

"I'm Brady." He says looking back at you.

"Oh- i- i- i- im- y- y/n"

(SIIIIIKE, Aint nobody want a stuttering y/n)

"I'm y/n." You smile, holding your hand out for him to shake.

You automatically feel butterflies in your stomach when he grabs onto your hand.

Holy shit his hands are soft.

"So what's taking you to LA?" He asks releasing your hand.

"I'm visiting a friend." You shrug and he nods.

"Same here." He smiles making you laugh.

They plane begins to move and both you and Brady jump a little before turning to eachother with nervous laughs.

"I have a fear of flying." He says really fast and you nod.

"Same here." You copy his words from before making you both laugh.

"Distract me?" You both say at the same time before freezing and straing at eachother for a few seconds, taking a pause to realize that you had same the same thing before the two of you crack up laughing.

"Uhhh okay- whats your favorite colour?" He says as the plane continues to shake.

"Blue. Like your eyes." You flirt to keep him snd yourself distracted.

He blushes and scrunches his nose smiling at the floor before turning back to you.

"Smooth, Mines green. Like the trees."

You nod, greens a pretty colour.

"Uhhh whats you're favorite movie?" You ask him.

"I have no idea. Next question." You laugh at his words and the plane has leavened out, making the ride smoother.

"Well at least the worst parts over." you mutter and he nods.

Flying is still scary as shit, but its the taking off and landing that scares you most. Thats when the plane shakes.

"Do you wanna watch a movie or something? I've got this double headphone thingy we can use." He says pointing to the screen thats against the back of another chair.